Trinity Power is a company built on values. Our purpose is to be a positive, supportive, and enriching component of our team members’ lives. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization that provides superior rental power equipment for various industries on a rental and sale basis. Since our inception in 1998, Trinity Power has been servicing the temporary power needs of its customers across North America.
That’s the serious stuff, but we don’t always take ourselves too seriously. We are a team, a family that cares and supports one another and we have a ton of fun together. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to hire a full time Rental Coordinator, reporting to our Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager.
This position will be located in Coquitlam, BC or in Mississauga, ON.
The Rental Coordinator supports the Inside Sales and Project Management Team in the coordination and execution of rental and sales quotations and projects, maintaining the highest level of detail at all stages of the process.
This includes taking incoming re-rent client calls and assisting with their inquiries, developing quotations, procurement of vendor information (price, delivery, specifications, availability, etc.) to support the team's quotation process, execution, and management of rental and sales order logistics as directed, completion of documentation for all activities, and customer support.
Here's a bit more about the role:
- Researching rental equipment and site services, vendor options and determining the scope, pricing, availability, specifications, and delivery
- Take calls directly from Re-Rent customers, provide best rental or sale power solution, and successfully generate rental or sale order
- Prepare detailed quotations for customer's and Sales representatives review and approval that reflect the rental equipment and services being offered to provide the right power solution for our customers.
- Provide support to Customers throughout the project as required including requests for technical specifications, equipment changes, and services logistics coordination.
- Provide direction to support the preparation of outgoing customer invoices and ERP reports to ensure rental and sale invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Prepare and updates POs for project purchasing activities when required, create goods receipts and respond to any related requests for information from accounting.
- Provide logistics and project coordination support to the Trinity Power inside sales and project management team and Coordinators as required to ensure all orders are filled and all customer requirements are met
- Work with manager to develop training and development paths
Of utmost importance for our team members is an alignment with our values. They aren’t just words on a plaque, they are what drive our decisions and actions every day. In addition, you give life to words like problem-solving, critical thinking, detail orientated. Communication, both internal and external, is a strong point of yours and you can find errors before they surface. To sum it up you love taking care of the details and you love being part of a team that works together to achieve the best results…and you’ve got a good sense of humor as well!
What you bring to the table:
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Organized and detail driven
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with ERP software (SAP) and CRM software (Salesforce) is an asset
- Strong computer literacy and data entry skills are essential
- Good written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees
- Comfortable working in paperless office environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, with timely results
What you will receive in return:
- Excellent workplace culture
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits package
- A great paid time off program
- Growth and development, both personally and professionally
- Fun and innovative work environment
People that join our team don’t want to leave and we work hard to find people that want to be on our team. If this sounds like the opportunity made for you, send us your resume and we’ll be in touch. Thank you in advance to everyone who applies. It means a lot that you would choose Trinity Power as your career choice.
Check us out online (www.trinitypower.com)
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift