Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Pulse8 is a healthcare analytics and technology company, employing over 200 associates today, and focusing on three analytic pillars: Risk Adjustment, Quality, and Pharmacy. Pulse8 supports our clients' lines of business in the ACA Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid markets with up to a total of eight different, modular products, which can be mixed and matched as per the specific needs of each client. Headquartered in Annapolis, MD, Pulse8 was acquired in March 2019 by Fortune 1000 EHR company Allscripts and operates as the business lead in its Payer and Life Sciences Division, Veradigm. Prior to this acquisition, Pulse8 was established in 2011 in anticipation of the enactment of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Pulse8 developed the advanced risk adjustment, business intelligence, and technology solutions necessary for every Qualified Health Plan operating in the ACA Commercial Health Insurance Marketplace arena. We quickly moved into the Medicare Advantage and Medicaid markets shortly thereafter and recognized the need for an integrated platform that incorporates risk adjustment, quality metrics, provider engagement, coding, submissions, and EMR integration.
As the leader in Medicare Advantage, ACA Commercial, and Medicaid Risk Adjustment Analytics, Pulse8 manages nearly five million members and is the only vendor to deliver precise financial projections and unique member profiles. Pulse8 leverages our analytics to reduce wasteful spending and improve operational efficiency, while others in the marketplace are incentivized to do as many interventions as possible. As a result, Pulse8 has saved our clients over $250 million through our patent-pending Dynamic Intervention Planning and Risk Adjustment Analytics solution. www.pulse8.com
***Sales Director, Health Plan Solutions***
Sr-level Individual Contributor role
Preferred Location: Central or Eastern U.S.
The purpose of this role is to generate revenue within Pulse8 / Veradigm existing health plan clients, provider groups, and via net-new sales. This sales executive will sell the full Pulse8 platform of solutions which includes risk analytics, quality analytics, RX analytics and quality analytics and enablement solutions. He/she will identify, develop and close top line revenue in new Health Plans and adjacent markets. and maximize incremental new revenue opportunities in new clients- to ensure that they're receiving the full value of our solutions. Hunting new client revenue, growing existing client revenue and ensuring client satisfaction will be the focus of this sales executive.
- Uncovering decision makers and building new relationships at all levels of the Health Plan organization
- Identification and creation of new sales opportunities with existing health plan solutions products, including the conversion of new business away from competitive data aggregators
- Working with internal stakeholders quickly and efficiently to shorten the contracting process
- Developing strategic and tactical account plans that provides Allscripts a path forward over an 18-24-month period of time.
- Must be able to work in a high performance/high achievement results culture.
- Uncover decision makers and building new relationships at all levels of the Health Plan organization
- Identification and Creation of new Sales opportunities with existing Health Plan Solutions products, including the conversion of new business away from competitive data aggregators
- Manage strategic and tactical sales plans to deliver Allscripts solutions that meet the client's business goals
- Meet or exceed the assigned sales target associated with the territory or set of clients assigned
- Communicate clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside
- Identify potential business opportunities
- Engage Payer executives and other key stakeholders to develop new opportunities
- Support deal negotiation and contracting - Understand and align planning with client's budgeting process and timelines
- Ensure active participation in Allscripts and industry events.
- Rise, AHIP, ACE, HIMSS, and other events
- Educational workshops and webinars - Selective advisory boards and/or councils Client Strategy
- Understand the client's strategic priorities and organizational goals, business objectives, challenges, and capabilities in order to develop a client-specific strategy and tactical delivery plan that incorporates:
- Roadmap to achieve client's goals, including but not limited to
- Bi-directional clinical data exchange - Interoperability - Data and Analytics
- Client revenue modeling, budget cycle planning, power structure, influencers (relational heat map), and political dynamics
- Community and local market; competitors
- Current and future product and technical capabilities
- Maintain rolling 30/60/90-day tactical plans, along with longer term strategic timelines Senior Executive Alignment
- Cultivate relationships with client executives, building credibility and trust
- Conduct annual business review with client 'C-suite' to review progress against defined goals.
- Provide quarterly updates throughout the year Communication / Operational Discipline
- Develop and maintain client engagement strategy while deploying corporate standards of excellence:
- Host regular call cadence using Allscripts' standard protocols
- Conduct quarterly business updates using Allscripts' standard protocols - Deploy additional capabilities as the corporation requires
- Ensure all required contact information in SFDC is current, accurate, and appropriate for all levels of the client organization, with particular focus on internal senior levels
- Ensure that SFDC accurately reflects products purchased and implemented Client Operational Objectives
- Ensure alignment with Allscripts departments to resolve issues promptly
- Achieve finance and accounting goals
- Manage escalated issues to resolution
Academic and professional qualifications:
Bachelors and/or MBA or relevant graduate degrees in Business, Finance, Healthcare Administration, or relevant work experience of more than 10 years
- 5+ years' experience selling to health plans
- Strong new relationship development skills
- Strong business acumen including ability to financial model
- Significant experience working and negotiating with the C-Suite executives
- Ability to manage multiple large multi-million dollar deals simultaneously
- Knowledgeable re. risk adjustment and quality analytics, preferred
Approximately 50%. Candidates must live near major U.S. airport in the Central or Eastern U.S.
- Primarily works in standard office environment or in-home office, with responsibility for travel
- Work hours can fluctuate based on responsibilities, time zones and client needs
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position