Are you ready to help transform an organization? So are we. Come join VMware’s rapidly expanding Customer Success Operations team as we pave the way for the even more customer-centric, cloud-ready, software-as-a-service company.
By developing scalable Customer Success best practices via standardized frameworks and processes, we help enable a diverse group of CS practitioners to deliver prescriptive, predictive and proactive customer engagements; all aimed at driving customer value, customer health and consumption.
In this role you will:
- Support the change management and scaling efforts underway with our Customer Success teams by serving as a champion of best practices
- Develop trainings, Playbooks, deliverables and materials for our CS practitioners across franchises and roles to support delivery excellence
- Help ensure alignment and interlock across roles and teams
- Enthusiastically lead trainings and coaching sessions in large (~2,000 attendees) and small (~5 attendees) scale settings in collaboration with our Worldwide Readiness, Assessment, Certification and Enablement (WWRACE) Team
What is in it for you?
- You'll be a key member of the VMware team that has built a rare business environment - one of energy, creativity, collegiality and collaboration
- You will join an atmosphere that is fun, casual and inviting. In keeping with VMware's roots as a successful entrepreneurial, start up
- You will have the opportunity deliver impactful results to the Customer Experience team while building your skillset and experience
- 8-12 years professional experience that includes developing content and training for Customer Success or Sales teams in SaaS software and technology environment
- Proven success training large groups or coaching in a smaller setting
- Passionate and effective teacher
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and driven team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Great with Powerpoint and able to adapt to new technologies
- Models VMware’s EPIC2 values and leads through our Leadership code
- Bachelor’s degree required
Our people transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities. Where everyone is empowered to achieve success on their own terms. And together, we are crafting the future of business in a digital world.
At VMware, we have EPIC2 Values - Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, and Community are what define us. Learn more about our values on our careers website: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/life-at-vmware.html. We want to hire epic people who enhance our diverse culture – people who will push us, amaze us and drive us forward. In return, we offer the freedom to define and lead your future. VMware diversity: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/people-at-vmware.html
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
VMware’s Customer Experience and Success team is devoted to helping our customers realize outcomes everywhere – whether they are engaging with our Customer Success, Professional Services, Global Support, or Learning teams. We are driven by our service code of customer advocacy, trusted guidance, and cross-functional team work. The Customer Success team is laser-focused on the health of our customers and ensuring they are realizing the most value from their VMware investments. If you have a passion for making your customers successful, join a team who is dedicated to helping customers achieve their business outcomes in the fastest time possible.
Category : Marketing
Subcategory: Field Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-07-22
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.