The Deloitte Cyber Risk team is seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced sales enablement leader and expert to drive significant value for our Sales organization, thereby impacting the success of our organization at large. This role will lead the responsibility for the design and execution of a cutting-edge sales enablement program across all levels of Deloitte Practitioners and client size to elevate capability and drive performance. This critical role requires deep expertise in inside and field sales across multi-levels of client size, sales enablement leadership, experience developing and executing innovative sales enablement solutions, and best-in-class facilitation & presentation skills.
- Organizational Design & Infrastructure: Manage all aspects of the sales enablement business including resourcing, budget, revenues, and margin to meet corporate objectives
- Process Design & Sales Strategy: Design and provide effective and measurable enablement, eminence and training materials & programs for all stakeholders outlined in the concentric circle. Ensure creation and dissemination of all sales enablement collateral including sales playbooks, pitch decks, data sheets, call scripts, FAQs, competitive battle cards, etc.
- Technology Stack: Build a technology stack to drive scale, automation, and efficiency. Source, purchase and maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers
- Enablement execution and cadence of open collaboration: Establish a cadence to include updates and collect feedback (ADKAR principles of change management). Lead cross-functional teams to refresh and/or execute to design, plan, implement and manage sales/channel enablement programs and initiatives
- Facilitation: Design and deliver on demand and live training (new hire onboarding and existing professionals) to move from good to great across roles
- Content Build: Provide the content required for all aspects of the sales process
- KPI Measurement: Build a reporting process to measure, manage, and optimize results. Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for the sales enablement team and initiatives, communicate out and measure against results pivoting as necessary to improve overall performance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)