ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS (ITW)
Since its founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. We place a high premium on the development of innovative solutions–most of which are developed in tandem with our customers. And we continue to ensure that our customers receive timely, cost-effective service for the innovative products we provide.
ITW’s differentiated business model is comprised of a set of unique core capabilities: our proprietary 80/20 business process, customer-focused innovation, and our well-known decentralized entrepreneurial culture. While we own many global businesses, these capabilities are unmistakably ITW—and key to our longevity and strong performance.
About the Traulsen Brand
Traulsen has long been known as the premier name in refrigeration for the foodservice market. That reputation is grounded in a long history of delivering products designed and built to the highest possible standards of performance, quality and durability in the industry.
Over the years, Traulsen has constantly expanded the range of top-of-the-line refrigeration for the worldwide food equipment market, with refrigeration offerings that include reach-ins, roll-ins, undercounters, blast chillers, prep tables, dual temperature units, heated cabinets, merchandisers and specialty applications drawn from customer requests, many of which become part of our mainstream product line. It’s all based on a corporate philosophy that it takes quality to make quality—and quality creates value for the long run
- Provide support to the field sales organization and segmented marketing to improve Refrigeration’s profitability by maximizing sales volume for individual product lines
- Develop tactical planning by product category to meet the sales goals as established in the Operating Plan
- Support of our Foodservice Dealer Business, Consultant Community and Dealer Buying Groups
- Interface with manufacturing, engineering, sales, marketing and Refrigeration administration groups to position product lines for increased sales volumes
- Provide day-to-day product support, customer product presentations and administer promotional opportunities to the field selling organization
- Other responsibilities include developing and executing new sales to support growth; providing product knowledge support to the sales team, consultants and dealers; and assist with the development of product launch plans and sales training materials
- Responsible for factory and showroom visits and demonstration of product benefits and value to customers, consultants and dealers, in addition to conducting market research
- Develop and articulate the value proposition and develop pricing strategies
BS in Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling and/or marketing products in a business-to-business market
- Customer focus skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Professional presence, trustworthy and independent
- Strong analytical mindset
- Superior time management ability with a results orientation
- Experienced and confident presenting to large groups
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales and marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information about products
- Food service industry experience and established dealer relationships preferred
Must be able to:
- Perform activities including bending, stooping, standing, walking
- Stand and walk from two (2) to four (4) hours per day
- Operate common office equipment, i.e. PC, phone, copier, printer, fax
- Work in office environment and on occasion in climate-controlled factory
- Travel 50%-75%, by various means of transportation, including car, train, bus, plane
ITW Food Equipment Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ifyou are a qualified individual with a Disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact 817-740-6747 for information on how to contact us directly.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.