Manager, ZBR West
A ZBR Manager is responsible for leading a "ZBR" team of both Sales Development (inbound qualification) and Business Development Reps (Hybrid inbound/outbound). This role will be reporting to the Sr. Manager, West Region and will lead a team of 5 to 7 ZBRs. The ZBR Manager will assist in establishing team objectives, provide ZBRs with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call data, a ZBR Manager, exceptional communication, interpersonal, and client service skills are a must, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
A successful ZBR Manager focuses on improving the growth and production of their ZBR team and both it's inbound & outbound practices. One should be observant and detail-oriented while possessing an understanding of the business, products and services offered, as well as any issues an ZBR is facing.
- Lead, motivate, and direct the activities of assigned team members in order to achieve objectives, project schedules, and team goals in order to achieve quotas
- Collaborate with and leverage cross-functional teams (Sales Management, Account Executives, & Field Marketing) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
- Utilize industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and identify compelling events.
- Prospect to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Zuora's product suiteManage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQOs)
- Executing corrective action, performance improvement plans, provide constructive feedback, and determine the urgency of termination if necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in a sales/business development or business development role for a SaaS company
- 1-2 years experience in sales/business development management role for a SaaS Company
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Team Player ; excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn
- The ability to Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn't an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there's a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is "The World Subscribed" where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora's leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Sales Development Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity. See www.zuora.com
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com