We support and encourage employees to find long term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career at Rogers.
Senior Account Specialist
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a Sales Consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for everyone
If you’re looking to be apart of a great Canadian success story, this is the opportunity for you! We are seeking a highly motivated and results driven Senior Account Specialist to join our growing New Home Construction team. You will be responsible for nurturing and strengthening your relationships with home builder partners and consumers while leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit to grow your portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as single point of contact for builders and consumers for sales and service inquiries
- Prospect niche/local builders where there is an unestablished relationship with where Rogers doesn't have an established relationship already Develop a professional brand based on credibility, service and accountability with both builders and consumers
- Build rapport and trust with new construction builders and home buyers in your territory
- Maintain consistent on-site presence at Builder sales offices to deepen relationships and grow your network
- Seek and develop co-branding opportunities that yield mutual benefit for Rogers and builders
- Speak persuasively on the competitive advantage of Rogers current marketing offers vs competitors
- Provide insight to builders into upcoming evolution of connected home technology landscape
- Navigate new construction process and proactively overcome potential internal challenges and roadblocks on behalf of the builder
- Establish relationships by attending key industry and community events
- Work closely with Consumer Major Accounts Account Executives to ensure seamless transition of New Home Construction accounts from construction phase to move-in phase
- Maintain NHC Industry knowledge and info on competitive landscape for fluid and agile collaboration with Rogers Marketing team on developing take-to-market new offers quickly
- Manage both tactical and strategic perspectives on market conditions and health of territory relationships
- Continual updating and tracking of occupancy data in order to maintain accurate penetration reporting
- Be the first point of contact for technical issues and questions from builders and consumers
- Maintain technical expertise to respond to Builder inquiries on installation equipment and protocol
- Engage and collaborate with Rogers Tech Support to resolve customer and builder technical problems
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B/B2C sales and/or Account Management position
- Proven ability to use sales and customer service skills to build customer relationships and develop client-based solutions
- Ability to thrive in a sales environment by exceeding targets
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Post secondary education (Diploma/Degree)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the residential construction industry is an asset
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to interpret and create reports to identify opportunities for improvement
- Valid Drivers licence and ability to travel
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure
- Ability to work from home and a flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to build a diverse and rewarding career at Rogers within Sales or many other functions Health and dental benefits
- 50 % off Rogers Services
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
We recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guides and define our work:
1. Simplify and innovate
2. Take ownership of the what and the how
3. Equip people to succeed
4. Execute with discipline and pride
5. Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because your tomorrow inspires our today.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at [email protected] to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.