Address: 356 South State Road 7, Margate, Florida, United States - 33068
Since 1997, Advance America has helped millions of hardworking people with a variety of personalized financial solutions. We are a nationally recognized, fully licensed financial services company with over 1,500 locations and online lending services.
We are currently seeking highly-skilled, career-oriented individuals ready to be part of a growing company!
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Potential
- Life/Health Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Great Schedules
- Comprehensive Training
To learn more about Advance America visit the Advance America Website or text “Advancejobs” to 25000.
The DTM position is a multi-faceted, hands-on role responsible for performing Center Sales Manager (CSM) responsibilities while also managing the training needs of the division. This is a customer-facing position in locations that offer financial products such as but not limited to: secured and unsecured loans, money transfers, and card services. The DTM is responsible for the effective operation and continued growth of the Center with direction from the DDO while also providing training and leadership to all divisional employees. This position ensures that each team member with the division is trained in all procedures, policies, products, and programs. Exceptional customer service, attention to detail, patience, adaptable to and a champion of change, comfortable role playing (practicing) in front of others, and a passion for sales and training is a must. This is a performance based position as measured by the center’s results.
The DTM will increase overall performance, productivity, and profitability and, is responsible for building sustainable customer relationships with successful delivery of customer service and monitoring/measuring customer satisfaction. The DTM will also promote employee engagement, teamwork and job satisfaction through continued coaching and development. Furthermore, this individual will train all divisional new hires, ensure completion of companywide trainings, and assist the DDO as needed in the training of new company initiatives.
Relationship Building /Customer Experience: Build strong relationships with current and prospective customers, in person, in the market and over the phone. Monitor and measure customer satisfaction. Take the lead on case management for delinquent accounts.
Product Promoter and Sales Champion: Understand, recommend, and sell financial products and services to customers
- Holds team members accountable to individual and center goals
- Trains and coaches team members on effective sales techniques
- Educates new customers on product offerings and associated benefits
- Cross sells core/ancillary products while center staff completes customer transaction before customer leaves center
Marketing: Responsible for the on-going marketing strategy and physical marketing
- Four Walls Marketing- Inactive calls, cross-selling, professional image
- Outside Marketing- Develops marketing plan, tracks marketing success, organizes local store marketing (LSM) and community events, develops effective business partner relationships, etc.
- Tracks performance of local center marketing programs to determine effectiveness
Operations: Responsible for managing the entire P&L to meet Revenue, Expenses and CGP
- P&L Responsibility: Manages the entire P&L to meet Revenue, Expenses and CGP
- Understands budgeted financial expectations and implements a strategy to successfully meet or exceed expectations
- Guides daily, weekly, monthly focus of center goals and objectives
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members
Job Responsibilities Cont.
- Teach and validate understanding of Customer Choice - One Company/One Customer and the overall Omni channel experience
- Present various training programs to the division either electronically or in person
- Instruct the division on company procedures, policies, practices, and computer systems
- Assist the DDO with implementation of new or changed procedures, policies, products, or programs
- Lead by example in a hands-on and approachable manner
- Recognize and develop skills/abilities of assigned center and division employees in order to meet center, division, and Company objectives
Compliance: Adhere to all points of the Company Creed and regulatory requirements
- Enter customer and transaction information accurately into the point of sale system
- Create and maintain accurate customer files
- Adhere to local, state and federal regulatory requirements
Collections Counselor: Direct the collection of money from past due, NSF and write-off customers, consistent with Company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Lead on delinquent customers identified as a potential risk for write off
- Counsel and re-establish expectations with potential risk customers
Human Resources: Assist the Divisional Director of Operations with recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and developing of center staff.
Leadership: Recognize and develop skills/abilities of team members in order to meet center and Company goals and objectives. Delegate center responsibilities. Motivate, train and develop center team members on proper techniques and processes.
High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
Prior management and training experience required, preferably 2 years and in a multi-site environment. Working knowledge of P&L, sales, collections, and cost controlling measures.
Knowledge of P&L, collections, and cost controlling measures; strong math skills, including the ability to count cash; strong time management skills; professional verbal communication by phone, email, and in person; ability to read, write, evaluate, and apply complex and detailed information; may work alone; ability to interact professionally and exhibit appropriate social skills; ability to negotiate payment terms and effectively communicate loan requirements; ability to understand and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and laws governing our industry/business and employees; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations; ability to follow procedures in the normal course of business and in stressful situations; ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
Standing for long periods of time; sitting occasionally; walking, including extended distances; bending; squatting; kneeling; pushing/pulling; reaching; twisting; frequent lifting of less than 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.; driving and having access during the workday to an insured and reliable transportation in order to complete tasks including, but not limited to, banking, marketing, and providing staffing coverage within the division; exposure to outdoors limited to elements that the ordinary person would be exposed to at that time; typing; data entry; grasping; transferring items between hands and/or to another person or receptacle; housekeeping/cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows, bathroom, etc., including exposure to cleaning chemicals); use of typical office equipment to include computers; able to be physically present Monday through Saturday from 8am – 8pm; ability to travel to, be physically present at, and complete the physical requirements of the position at any center within the division (distance varies by division).
Must have a valid driver’s license and access to insured, reliable transportation. Ability to travel (potentially driving long distances in one day) within division for marketing, collections, staffing, special events, and banking responsibilities.
The Company offers employees the option of wearing, polos, blouses, collared shirts, sweaters or other professional attire with slacks or jeans and appropriate shoes. Employees should dress accordingly to their business.
Must be 18 (except in AL where the age requirement is 19), eligible to work in the USA, and able to successfully complete all post offer screens, including a criminal background check, MVR, credit check where required by state law, reference check, and drug test. Regular and punctual attendance is required. Schedules may be changed as needed to accommodate business needs. Overtime may be required. Must meet all applicable state and local regulatory requirements. In some states, you may be required to become a notary upon request (at the Company’s expense).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 21835