The National Account Sales Manager serves as the primary business contact for existing clients in the Mass and Auto Retail channels and is responsible for client satisfaction by developing and maintaining long-term relationships within each to promote, support and sell a licensed product line.
- Consistently provide excellent customer service and support that enables profitable growth from existing and new channel partners by attaining client and company goals.
- Negotiate and manage client contracts and agreements including commercial terms, price and support.
- Collaborate with clients to ensure purchase forecasts are aligned with production schedules.
- Be a self-starter with strong project management skills and possess strong analytical skills by working in client portals to define inventory and P.O.S. trends to help clients optimize overall business.
- Collaborate with internal and client Marketing, Product Management and Category Management teams to develop strategies and drive execution.
- Responsible for making recommendations for promotional campaigns, merchandising strategies, shelf pricing, new item introduction and modular sets.
- Develops in depth presentations to ensure the achievement of the customers' and company business objectives.
- Analyze the client’s business in relation to the market to develop tactical sales plans to achieve the customers and company growth and profit objectives.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely consolidation of analysis and insight into consistent, actionable formats and the communication of the findings to the account team and customer
- Accountable for assigned business segment budget and ensures all budgets are managed within policies and budgetary requirements. Immediately identifies any deviations and takes corrective action.
- Identifies and analyzes business trends utilizing syndicated data, account profitability and category information..
- Supports internal AR teams to ensure management of receivables
- Travel 25-50% of time for face-to face meetings in order to present ideas and tactics, troubleshoot issues, define growth targets and achieve the annual business plan.
- Minimum BS in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience selling into Mass and Auto Retail or similar channels
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to travel approximately 25-50% in USA and Canada
- Competency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word)
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Mass and Auto Retail or similar channels sales: 7 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- On the road
- Temporarily due to COVID-19