Brown & Brown in Roseland, NJ is looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team. You will manage an assigned book of clients and deliver exceptional customer service. This book of business is heavily comprised of middle market and large commercial accounts. You will report to the Property & Casualty Division leader. This is a full-time, benefits eligible opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily account management of an assigned book of business, including invoicing, claims reporting and follow up, premium breakdowns, policy changes, review of policy forms, providing coverage comparisons, and responding to policy questions.
- Oversee the completion of administrative tasks including issuance of certificates of insurance, auto ID cards, and processing policies/endorsements.
- Build successful relationships with clients, vendors, and carriers to improve client retention.
- Identify gaps in coverage and consult leadership or producer of options to advise our clients.
- Support the renewal process for all assigned and prospective clients with the producer including ordering updated loss information, obtaining updated information, handling renewal applications, renewal marketing, account rounding, reviewing and facilitating the renewal pricing including preparing the renewal proposal, and binders.
- Review and document internal compliance and client disclosure requirements, policies, endorsements, and
- certificates to ensure understanding of client expectations, legal requirements, and insurance operations.
- Help grow the assigned book of business through account rounding and referrals.
- Support marketing and sales teams.
- Follow agency guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all commercial lines insurance coverage.
- 5+ years service/general agency/company experience.
- Property & Casualty License, required.
- Insurance designation, strongly preferred.
- Experience working with AMS 360, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Negotiable, depending on professional experience.
Please apply online using the "Apply Now" link. For all other questions, please contact: Cydney Stewart, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected] #ZRCB #LI-CB1