Who We Are:
Voted one of 2021’s Hottest Startups in America, Hopps is a company that is rethinking the future of work, distributed labor and the monetization of knowledge and skills. Our core product is a managed marketplace that powers on-demand, real-time support for some of the most popular software platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads, Figma, Webflow, Hubspot) with certified freelancer specialists.
Fresh off a seed raise and based out of sunny Los Angeles, we are building a passionate team from the ground up to change the way people think about getting help, and the way companies build teams. If you can see yourself at a well-funded and fast-moving startup that is reimagining the future of work, we would love to hear from you.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be one of the initial members of a new and exciting team at Hopps working hand in hand with our clients to ensure they’re getting the most from the platform.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for maintaining customer loyalty, upselling existing customers to bigger packages, fostering long-term relationships with their customers, and ensuring that their customers are achieving the goals they were looking to achieve when signing on with Hopps.Critical skills for the CSM include relationship building, problem solving and the ability to understand a customers’ complex business challenges to help with retention and upsells.
You will partner closely with other cross-functional team members including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support to work through continuous solution enhancements by understanding customer requests and helping to translate customer feedback into new solutions. You’ll maintain regular communication and governance, with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency.
Success for this position will be measured by customer retention, upsells, and overall client satisfaction.
- Ensure a high level of customer success through relationship management, product implementation & training
- Working to attain a high renewal and growth rate in the current customer base in partnership with the Account Executive team
- Function as a communication channel between customers and the Hopps Engineering and Product team by providing useful, actionable and detailed product feedback in an organized way
- Develop and document scalable customer success practices and processes
- Help to generate new sales opportunities by driving referrals from happy customers
- A college degree is preferred. Equivalent years of relevant experience may substitute
- 2+ years of professional account management/customer success experience
- Experience providing high level metrics and tracking
- Strong phone skills and phone presence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and successfully
As part of our founding customer success team, this role has tremendous growth potential. We’re a young company and are looking for professionals interested in helping us take this thing from the ground to the moon. We’re venture backed and have some of the brightest minds in Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley helping us. If you’re willing to put the work in, we promise to help give you the opportunity to succeed.
Salary Range: $50k to $70k, Commission
Equity: .05% to .25%
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Unlimited PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Account management: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location