The Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Professional will act as the primary customer contact for demand creation by marketing pharmaceutical products’ to physicians. Specifically, the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep is responsible for promoting healthcare products per the laws, regulations and company policies governing the promotion of the healthcare product. Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep has an assigned territory and reports to a Sales Manager. In this strategic sales role, the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep's provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of pharmacology products to customers and effectively communicate the clinical and economic benefits of the pharmacology product in accordance with approved promotional labeling.
As sales leaders, our Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to achieve territory sales goals by executing their assigned and approved territory Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies. This includes delivering brand sales messages, effective product-detailing of the assigned customers, executing planned programs, executing the targeting and call plan expectations and following up with medical education programs and achieving or exceeding sales goal targets.
Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep is also responsible for collaborating with other field-based team members/Account Managers responsible for servicing and educating the target customer and their practice. The expectation is for the rep to maintain and nurture professional relationships with the healthcare professionals they target to promote healthcare products and services.
OUR PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for attaining sales target goals in the assigned territory through compliant promotion of portfolio of products
- Ensures effective business and territory planning to effectively cover the assigned call plan and execution metrics
- Possesses and demonstrates strong business acumen and decision making and can develop a territory based on market insights and drivers to positively impact sales within the assigned territory
- Delivers information relevant and uniquely tailored to each customer through thorough pre-call preparation and post-call planning to maximize customer engagement
- Responsible for learning and imparting to customers clinical, scientific and technical features of pharmaceutical products and patient support services to maximize appropriate product utilization
EACH PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong oral communication skills and verbal command of complex medical terminology in disease-state(s)
- Must be able to acquire pharmaceutical sales training and maintain industry certifications as well as vendor credentials
- Outside sales experience is important
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Outside sales experience is preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge is preferred
- Intermediate computer skills required (Windows, Word, and Excel)
Apply today as we are setting up interviews quickly as this Pharmaceutical Sales Rep territory opportunity is currently available.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multiple locations