Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum. Guardant Health has launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360®, Guardant360 CDx and GuardantOMNI® tests for advanced stage cancer patients. These tests fuel development of its LUNAR program, which aims to address the needs of early-stage cancer patients with neoadjuvant and adjuvant treatment selection, cancer survivors with surveillance, asymptomatic individuals eligible for cancer screening and individuals at a higher risk for developing cancer with early detection.
The Screening Core is a dedicated organization inside of Guardant Health focused on the development and commercialization of the early cancer detection LUNAR portfolio. The Screening Core’s singular focus on bringing our early cancer detection products to market allows us to act with the speed and urgency needed to achieve our ambitious goals and serve the millions of individuals who can benefit from early cancer detection.
About the Role:
The field-based Key Accounts Manager, Screening Core is responsible for the effective promotion & integration of Lunar-2 to integrated delivery networks (IDNs), Academic Centers, Health Systems and other large health care providers within the designated territory. The Key Accounts Managers will cultivate and develop strategic relationships with assigned IDNs and Health Systems and reduce barriers for the field force to access the health care professionals affiliated with the system. The Key Accounts Managers will partner with the field sales force team to plan, coordinate, and pull through Lunar 2 upon integration.
- Prospect and target to identify early adopter and generate interest of the Lunar-2 Test
- Meet and exceed sales goals, maximize promotional budgets, and execute the national sales strategy in accordance with Guardant Health standards.
- Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with the following: Academic Centers, Large Health Systems, IDNs.
- Develop and implement a business plan in line with brand strategy to support launch.
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace, share best practices, and proactively communicate strategies to cross-functional partners and members of the Commercial Team.
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to GH leadership.
- Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining and retaining new and existing clients.
- Manage implementation of all promotional activities to support sales and marketing strategies, in accordance with high industry standards and company policies.
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout GH.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions (VP of Sales, ASD’s, RSD’s, and AM’s) to ensure successful attainment of company goals and objectives.
- Embrace, embody, and always represent the Guardant Health company culture to external and internal constituents.
- Demonstrate GH’s Values by acting with integrity, respect, trust and possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change.
- Support and comply with the company’s Compliance, Regulatory and Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- This is a field-based role. Ability to travel approximately 50% of working time within assigned area and some travel outside of assigned area for regional or national meetings.
- Must meet customer office access requirements.
- 5+ years of direct key accounts management experience in testing, vaccines, or biopharma setting with a history of 1) consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle and 2) proven past performance that has met and exceeded expectations.
- Current relationships with key Health Systems and IDNs preferred.
- Proven experience of Launch success including system approval, integration and pull through.
- Demonstrated measurable revenue generation at either a diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotechnology company.
- Comfortable communicating, presenting, selling at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO).
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills; superior listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with GH capabilities.
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution, and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects, and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines.
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complex environments.
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with sales/marketing of products or services directly to health systems, hospitals, and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs).
- Experience in a sales development or key account management role during a product launch.
- Experience with business expansion/collaboration opportunities with the following: Academic Centers, Large Health Systems, IDNs.
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills.
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and customer service skills.
B.S. in life science, biology, business, or marketing is ideal
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.