About the Company
Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Crystal Creek’s purpose is to serve as a catalyst for a great customer experience. We know that exceeding customers’ expectations is a priority, so we embody our purpose with every decision and action. We are the last hands to touch products before they reach customers, so we understand the need for accuracy, reliability, and quality.
We operate under the philosophy “Live Smart – Work Smart”. This means that we take care when planning our work, and then execute our plan quickly, with enthusiasm, and in line with our values. Taking care of oneself, one another, and our customers are equally important in achieving a balance in life and work.
Crystal Creek is a Certified B-Corporation. B Corps meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability, and aspire to use the power of markets to solve social and environmental problems.
Why Join Us
Crystal Creek prides itself on its’ family-style culture, fun atmosphere, positive team environment and focuses on work-life balance.
Salaries and benefits are highly competitive, including a company-matched 401k plan, health insurance benefits, free daily food service, employee discounts, life skills education.
Crystal Creek leadership is supportive of its’ staff, encouraging opportunities for growth and advancement.
Schedules are flexible.
Recognition programs, rewarding employee contributions to company success.
The company has a strong commitment to supporting the environment – Is a certified B Corporation.
Now Hiring for the Following Locations: Ferndale, WA; Reno, NV; Hastings, NE; Memphis, TN
The primary role of the Account Support Specialist is in acting as the first point of contact for day-to-day basic client communication. This person is the liaison between the client, the Account Manager, the warehouse managers, and the inventory and shipping teams, to ensure clear and helpful communication is flowing properly to and from the client for activities related to customer service. This person is intimately familiar with the client account to which they are assigned and knowledgeable in both the client’s product offerings as well as policies and operating procedures. They are tasked with conveying Crystal Creek’s gold standards in providing exceptional service and support to the client. They manage all daily tasks that support the flow of orders, and they support the account manager with the projects necessary to maintain the account.
The qualified individual for this position will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport and relate to the client team over e-mail, phone, or video call. The position requires a high comfort level with multitasking. We require that you have a steady, even temperament that can send a smile through an e-mail or a call. You must be an excellent team member and be willing to work in a self-directed environment. An ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent attendance. We need strong organizational skills and a passion for achieving goals. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to help build a foundation for future growth.
- Answer all customer service emails for the account and communicate all standard and urgent announcements to client as needed
- Use critical thinking to determine when to escalate issues to the Account Manager
- Investigate order and shipping issues and communicate findings with the team
- Document creation and communication related to managing inbound inventory may be required
- Follow up on system alerts
- Manage special client order requests
- Manage minor system and inventory adjustments
- Assist the various teams with solving order and data-related questions and concerns/ troubleshooting.
- Assist with special projects such as photographs of a new product or transferring materials to other facilities.
- Oversee and assist with special client-specific admin processes
- Assist with daily continuous improvement including standard operating procedure development and updates
- Above-average interpersonal communications skills. Clear spoken. Personable and friendly.
- Well written, excellent spelling and grammar, efficient and accurate typing skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical/ Strong critical thinker/ Problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to handle interruptions and to start and stop tasks while maintaining effectiveness
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to frequent changes in workload and procedures
- Fluent in PC operations
- Familiarity with the following programs: MS Outlook, Teams, Slack, Zoom, Sharepoint
- Cool, kind temperament under stress/ Ability to diffuse tension or frustration
- Record of consistency and success
- Ability to follow/maintain standard operating procedures and best practices
- Team-oriented, self-motivated
- Strong commitment to ethical dealings with clients and co-workers
- Ability to have fun at work while accomplishing all the required tasks!
- At least two years of relevant experience in customer service/client support and/or office administration (Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in relevant field preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving to assess situations and form solutions
- Excellent organization skills
- Good cultural fit
PHYSICAL/MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS OF THE WORKPLACE
While performing the duties of this job, the person in this position needs to:
- Be able to stand and /or walk for up to 8-10 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Frequently use hands to handle or feel product/materials and to talk and hear for communication with team members.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch in the warehouse and sit.
- Lift up to 60 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Often be exposed to freezing conditions with proper gear in the warehouse product freezer.
Reports to: Director of Client Services and Account Manager