Thursday, July 22, 2021
Environmental StoneWorks- The only national manufacturer and installer of stone veneer offering customers a turnkey service with one point of contact from start to finish. (We make it & we install it)
The successful Sales Leader at Environmental StoneWorks is responsible for all aspects of sales and service to a mixture of building materials customers from National production builders to Commercial General Contractors to smaller regional builders and architects. The Sales Leader is accountable to achieve revenue growth and profitability objectives and is rewarded for doing so. The person selected must establish and maintain relationships with customers from senior purchasing directors to field superintendents. New and existing account maintenance and development at a level that provides a Customer Experience 2nd to None is expected. Product knowledge, application, building envelope and waterproofing, financial business acumen and the ability to develop industry/market knowledge and opportunity analyses are critical to the success of this role.
Sales Strategy Execution – Deliver Results
- Actively engage in the Safety Culture of ESW that demonstrates caring for our employees, our customers’ employees and all trades on the job site.
- Metrics include: Revenue, Variable Margin; to achieve individual and Team goals.
- Manage margin through strategic price, actionable cost management, and effective negotiation.
- Identify and develop process changes to eliminate waste/increase profitability.
- Establish strong and productive customer relationships with customer base and prospective accounts.
- Participates in ongoing discussions with customer on industry best practices.
Drive your business growth through customer knowledge and market understanding
- Build knowledge of local and national market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Know active and prospective customer base, their needs and expectations in order to sell the value of our turnkey business model.
- Seek knowledge of the competition and ensure information is fed back into the organization in a way that can shape action.
Develop Territory Strategy
- Partner with the Regional Sales Manager, peers, and support functions to develop a territory market plan that identifies long term and short terms goals in order to develop an executable plan.
- Provide the following insights:
- An analysis that includes: Opportunities, market dynamics/trends, competitor intelligence
- An analysis of competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (Understanding of why the customer is buying from the competition).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred with a minimum of 1-3 years sales experience preferred.
- Experience in the construction industry and/or building materials industry preferred
CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
High level of communication skills at a variety of levels
- Conducts self with the highest ethical and moral standards
- Highly accountable
- Works well independently and within a team environment to communicate effectively, overcome obstacles and achieve goals extremely organized and detail oriented
- Assertive in making calculated decisions and commits to a course of action
- Demonstrable ability to develop a sale from cold call through close and foster strong customer relationships
- Proven computer skills in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Sales Software required.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrates leadership within teams
- Thrives in an dynamic, performance environment
- Dependable and able to follow-up and execute against multiple priorities
- Naturally inquisitive, asks meaningful questions with critical listening and analytical skills
- Desire to learn and grow as a person and as a leader within the company.
- Shows appreciation for and understanding of the feelings of others, aware of personal impact on others
- Strategic, introduces creative ideas to team and leaders
- Carries self with a high degree of professionalism and self-confidence
Performance Based Bonus Incentive program
- Quarterly incentive opportunity based upon achievement to margin goals
(Colorado Residents Only*) Minimum Salary of $55K + Benefits + Bonus
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of minimum salary (or hourly wage) compensation for this role when being hired into our Colorado office or as a remote or virtual Colorado based employee.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type