What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to make it happen. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their full self to work every day where you can grow and make a difference.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You’re ready to be SYNNEXtraordinary !
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Field Account Executive
We are looking for a d ata-driven, self-motivated, team player with proven communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a solution mindset to build relationships and drive net profitability.
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Manage the new channel strategy and plan of assigned accounts, while investing significant time to expanding the overall selection portfolio both instore and online
- Prepare & analyze daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to successfully facilitate programs and promotions that increase account activity and opportunity
- Leverage financial metrics, industry trends, and historical data to grow strategic accounts, increase sales and drive net profitability
- Execute short and long-term sales strategies with a focus on achieving assigned sales goals and building solid relationships
- Develop and deliver presentations to internal/external executives and business partners; Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- Manage additional tasks as assigned by the Manager/Director/SVP
- Travel as appropriate to customers and SYNNEX corporate offices (up to 50% travel)
Your passion is sparked by:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or minimum of five years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of experience and skills
- Significant experience in national retail/consumer and or technology sales and distribution
- Demonstrated business communication (verbal and written) skills, phone/email etiquette, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced technical skills: MS Office Suite and various virtual platforms (MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco WebEx)
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve goals; ability to thrive in a remote/virtual environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Up to 50% travel required
- Maintain a clean driving record
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.