Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features, solve any issues, and manage scope to meet release deadlines.
- Work with UI/UX to help define the best possible user experience
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to determine if the requirements are met
- 5+ years of experience of product management experience
- 2+ years of experience in integrating banks and money movers
- 1+ years of which have been in the payments
- Business or engineering degree with a masters preferably
- A strong understanding of software engineering
- An understanding of how service based architecture and APIs work
- Experience in building/launching a few features
- Owned some piece of the product from inception to launch
- Ability to work cross functionally with PM, marketing, documentation, sales, compliance. etc.
- A strong bias for action
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.