Responsible for supplying service and support to customers through quote creation, order entry, and processing to shipment. Manage customer quote generation; follow up on orders and any customer’s issues that may arise. This position focuses on not only maintaining existing business for assigned accounts but also growing and developing new business.
· Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience (or equivalent).
· Knowledge of aerospace industry a plus.
· Knowledge of the business processes related to quality management systems preferred (AS9100, ISO 9001).
· Ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with both customers and vendors.
· Experience with business development, including new and existing customer base, highly desirable.
· Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proficiency in MS Excel required.
· Familiarity with ERP/CRM systems and practices preferred (Quantum Control a plus).
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
· Ability to keep well organized, prioritize, and work efficiently with an attention to detail.
· Team-player personality, flexible.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Aerospace: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Quantum Control (ERP System): 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location