Position:Programming Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and creating the relationship between the organization and suppliers, customers and/or vendors within the North America Programming Services division.
What you will be doing
- Implement business development initiatives
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key individuals at target companies.
- Assists with the development and execution of strategy and business development
- Provide market intelligence; evaluates, develops, and manages market specific sales strategies and new strategic business opportunities
- Ensures execution to sales growth plans
- Drives results through demand identification and demand creation opportunities
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What we are looking for
- Expert within own discipline
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Serve as resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
- 4 year degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-NV-Reno, Nevada (Maestro Dr)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)