Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
If you're consistently at or near the top of your team and you can reference six figure deals, then being a Digital Account Executive might be the ideal next move for you.
Experimentation and the scientific method have driven innovation in just about every facet of our lives for millennia. Jeff Bezos says that, “our success at Amazon is a function of how many experiments we do per year, per month, per week, per day.” At our company, we’re enabling every business to implement a “test and learn” strategy to innovate faster and compete at the same level as the Amazons of the world.
Our Digital Sales Team focuses on fast-growing and medium-sized businesses that view digital as their primary growth channel. By focusing on our customer’s long term goals and having a genuine curiosity for their business strategy, we aim to be viewed as a consultative partner in the eyes of our customers. We challenge, we teach and we learn in order to provide expertise that pushes companies towards their goals.
- Responsible for New Annual Recurring Revenue (new + expansion)
- Consult with executives at digital-focused, medium-sized businesses
- Work a mix of high ASP opportunities that have longer sales cycles, and quicker customer upgrades
- Manage an accurate forecasts
- Create and execute a territory plan that builds pipeline using an inbound/outbound model
- Qualifies deals effectively to get to decisions quickly and prioritize effectively
- Builds relationships with Senior Executives and line-of-business in accounts
- Educates prospects effectively across their entire business, from Marketing to Product to Engineering
- Helps customers understand the competitive landscape to best assess their needs
- Holds deals to a consistent sales cycle and process
- Navigates complex organizations and buying processes
- Minimum of 2-4 years of successful closing experience, OR 1 year of Sales Development experience for an experimentation platform
- Experience managing complex sales, evaluation cycles, and buying processes
- Experience negotiating business terms with procurement, senior management and/or C-level Executives
- Previous experience selling to Product, Engineering, or Data stakeholders preferred
- A “growth” mentality - a continuous learner
- Experience independently running a great executive meeting
- Forecast accuracy
- Proven capability to manage a large volume of accounts
- You are coachable, willing to learn new skills, self-motivated, hardworking and proactive
- You have a strong business acumen
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.