CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
One of the fastest growing cannabis distribution companies is now hiring a chief operating officer.
The Chief Operating Officer, COO, will be the main catalyst in driving those objectives along with the overall success of the organization. The successful candidate will be a sophisticated business leader with responsibilities in all aspects of the business including revenue, sales development, creating strategic relationships, marketing, manufacturing, culture development, employee morale, and administration.
DeliverMD is a fast-paced, growing company composed of "working" leaders willing to pitch in to do whatever is necessary to meet the desired outcomes.
· Develop operating procedures, KPIs, and goals for each manager within each department
· Implement successful matrixes throughout the organization
· Maintain a culture of accountability, growth, and entrepreneurialism
· Manage the day-to-day business; make tough, but consistent decisions for the overall progression of the business
· Identify, qualify and negotiate partnerships and/or potential acquisitions. Must have the ability to initiate proposals, negotiate contracts and close deals
· Successfully recruit and attract top talent; continuously train, mentor, and coach the management staff to ensure productivity and growth for all employees
· Working closely with the CEO and the management team to understand strategic priorities and to identify and create plans to achieve business goals
· Effectively maintain 3rd party vendor relationships
· Create systems that all team members follow; effectively anticipate issues and come with solutions that stave off any issues that might impact the business
· Establish policies that promote company culture and vision REQUIREMENTS
· 5-7 years of successful experience as a COO
· Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
· Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
· Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
· Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
· Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
· Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
· Must take ownership of the business.
· Must be available 24/7/365.
· Must constantly evolve.
· Must have excellent documented communication skills.
· Must lead by example.
· Must type at least 60words per minute
· Must overcome hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly challenges with short-, mid- and long-term solutions.
· Must be able to roll up sleeves and fill in any positions when needed.
· Must be able to manage 20 managers through accountability.
· Must coach all staffers to enhance performance constantly with consistency.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field required - Master's Degree a plus.
Compensation: 100K – 120K Annually with Bonus
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Package
Employee Discount on products
DISCLOSURE TO JOB APPLICANTS PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
As part of your job application and the Company's evaluation of your candidacy, the Company collects, receives, maintains, and uses the following types of Personal Information about you for the business purposes identified for each category:
Category: Personal Identifiers
Examples: Name, alias, postal or mailing address, email address, telephone number, social security number, driver's license or state identification card number, passport number.
Category: Pre-Hire Information
Examples: Job application, resume, background check results, job interview notes, and candidate evaluation records
Business Purpose: Same as above
Category: Employment History
Examples: Information regarding prior job experience, positions held, names of prior supervisors, reference information, skills and when permitted by applicable law your salary history or expectations
Business Purpose: Same as above Category: Education Information
Examples: Information from resumes regarding educational history; transcripts or records of degrees, vocational certifications, licenses obtained
Business Purpose: Same as above
If you become employed by the Company, the Company will notify you of additional categories of Personal Information that it collects, receives, and maintains for business purposes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location