The Specialty Sales Manager, Mobile & Connected Life ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. You will play a vital role managing end-to-end sales of specialty products including Mobile Phones, Tablets, Connected Home, Digital Imaging, Wearables, Accessories, etc.
You will support the direction provided by Store Leadership in implementing sales action plans, monitoring business results, and driving execution of sales strategies.
As the Specialty Sales Manager, Mobile & Connected Life you will:
- Be an expert in your respective department and apply holistic knowledge to drive profitable outcomes.
- Deliver on all aspects of the sales experience within your respective department through all touch points with Best Buy inside and outside of the store (eg. Online, Services, Delivery/Installation, Solutions etc.).
- Drive positive outcomes of key sales indicators within your department in support of Revenue, Margin, and NOP goals.
- Integrate partnerships and 3rd party programs specific to sales, training, and customer facing initiatives to ensure seamless experience.
- Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions while maintain a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Motivate, coach, recognize, and performance manage employees to reach their full potential.
- Resolve complex customer issues.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Specialty Sales Manager, Mobile & Connected Life?
- 1 year of experience as a Leader in Business, Military or other fields
- 2 years of experience in Sales, Customer Service or related fields
- Ability to analyze and manage a budget (labor, expenses, revenue)
- Associate Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business, Management or related fields
- Retail Experience
- Consumer Electronic Repair/Service Experience
- Prior experience in selection, hiring, and performance management
Surrounded by the latest and greatest technology, a team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at Best Buy. While you’re making technology work for our customers, we’re making sure Best Buy works for you with our pay for performance philosophy. At Best Buy we offer top salaries for management, including both short and long term incentive plans based upon business results, as well as endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment that’s part of an industry that never sleeps. From tuition reimbursement to deep employee discounts, to health, wealth and wellness benefits, we believe the success of our company depends on the passion of employees for learning, technology and people.