Inside Sales Associate I
Adenus Technologies, LLC – Smyrna, TN 37167
Adenus Technologies supplies industrial components for the decentralized wastewater industry. We are seeking a talented Inside Sales Representative who can quote/ assist customers/ fulfill orders and perform light assembly of piping.
Pay: depends on individual's experience.
Adenus Technologies offers:
Career advancement opportunities
Air-conditioned work environment
Steady work Mon-Fri with no travel
The successful candidate has:
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail environment
- EXCEPTIONAL customer skills for building relationships
- Prepare detailed estimates, bill of materials, sales orders for Adenus products.
- Utilize project management tracking software
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, engineering departments, outside contractors and manufacturing technical assistance instruction.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Light assembly of PVC piping including gluing/cutting
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to maneuver small trailer for deliveries to customer sites
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficiency with common power tools – hand drills and such
- Self-Motivated, Focused and Results Oriented
- Be located within or near Nashville/Smyrna, Tennessee or surrounding areas
- Proficiency in computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Intuit QuickBooks Software)
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Adenus Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sex or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location