Rodan + Fields has an opportunity for a dynamic leader who is passionate about our Independent Consultants' success and experienced in the development and management of programs to drive successful behaviors that lead to long term success. Primary responsibility includes the creation and maintenance of global programs to ensure strategic value and usability.
The Senior Director, Global Programs is a direct report to the SVP of Sales Operations and will work closely with the SVP of North America Sales to support and implement our Global Programs leadership strategy and vision. The Sr. Director will ensure that program management process and operations are effectively carried out at HQ and in countries to assure that strategic partnerships are in place and function smoothly. This includes working in close collaboration with all departments across R+F to improve systems and business processes enhancing the functional workflow and assure best practices are implemented. The Sr. Director is responsible for maximizing business value and ROI on field-facing leadership programs, including the Consultant compensation plan and other initiatives to drive field engagement. From inception to deployment, enhancement and maintenance, the Senior Director, Global Programs will lead the Programs Team in the development and operational components of field leadership development programs.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead all Global Programs that motivate our Independent Consultants. Programs must demonstrate strong ROI, have compelling strategic value and be simple and scalable
- Manage a team of Program Managers responsible for the ongoing execution and performance of programs and incentives totaling millions of dollars in annual spend
- Become an expert on The Rodan + Fields Consultant Compensation Plan
- Continually monitor all Global Programs and our Compensation Plan by tiered performance thresholds, identify gaps and make recommendations to improve consultant performance
- Leverage data to make recommendations for program adjustments and enhancements
- Research and utilize technology to increase reach and effectiveness of field development programs
- Create short and long term roadmap for Program Launches on a Global scale
- Develop successful internal relationships vital to the successful delivery of Programs. Important cross functional partnerships include, but are not limited to: Creative, Analytics, Legal, Compliance, Customer Care, Field Development, Field Marketing & Communications, Events, Recognition, Learning & Development, Finance and IT
- Maintain and build relationships with third party partnerships
- Manage the Leadership Program Exception Process
- Own the Short and Long Term Strategy and Technology Roadmap for Leadership Programs, including the use of randfjourney.com and other consultant-facing websites
- Develop processes to streamline and automate the program team’s workflows
- Lead a team responsible for:
- Creating business requirements documents (BRD)
- Creating Terms and Conditions and FAQs
- Creating simple assets (social shareables, infographics etc) for all Program Launches
- Successful management of the Level V Circle Car Program, including management of the monthly lease payments
- Build out and implement a success road map for Consultants at every point of the Consultant lifecycle
- Continually foster relationships with key field leaders enabling you to more effectively gather credible feedback and apply appropriately
- Identify trends from Consultant’s interactions, surveys, third-party publications and social media for insight into how to better serve R+F Consultants
- Direct Selling experience is preferred and knowledge of field compensation plans
- 12+ years’ experience in a related field including merchandising, planning, marketing or program management
- 8+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required / MBA or equivalent preferred
- Ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Experience managing strategic initiatives within business units or functions
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize technical work and deliverables. Able to lead teams to consensus decisions on complex business and technical data challenges
- Demonstrated experience creating business programs that lead to positive financial outcomes
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Strong analytical skills with proven success reporting on sales and statistics; break even points; achievement or failure to reach profitability, etc. Ability to identify trends with data and make recommendations for changes
- Flexibility, creativity, an entrepreneurial mindset and well-developed strategic thinking skill
- Skilled in creating and implementing business plans and strategic documents
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision. Is a highly motivated self-starter
- Change agent – with a startup background and mindset
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada, Australia and Japan. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life- changing experience!
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, our Bay Area offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.