Who we are
At Venngo, we are focused on benefits both remote and in-office employees can take advantage of, ones that align with their location, lifestyle, and interests. With Venngo's perks programs, organizations have access to exclusive discounts from big brands and local businesses across North America, helping members save on everything from entertainment and tech to wellness and travel.
Our clients choose Venngo to help them deliver greater value to their employees and modernize their discounts and benefits programs uniquely and tangibly.
On the brand partner side, our AdPerks Team is a collection of curious and thoughtful business leaders working to extend our partners' exposure. We grow a brand's market influence, reputation, and revenue by creating memorable, inspiring experiences for consumers.
Simply put, at Venngo, we spend our days thinking of ways to make people happy, save money with discounts, cultivate consumer relationships, and bring a smile to everyone's face.
We are adding a Customer Success Manager to our team. You will partner with a wide range of National Brands and regional merchants across Canada to ensure their satisfaction and engagement. In addition, you will retain and grow the annual revenue contracts and increase annual sales into assigned accounts by offering additional solutions from our extensive portfolio of digital advertising options to enable their success.
As our new Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage accounts. You will maintain account relationships with an assigned and growing base of Brand and Merchant partners. You will manage the customer life cycle on an annualized basis, implement a success plan, and ensure renewal at the end of the contract.
- Grow business. You will identify and present new advertising sales and marketing opportunities to increase revenue earned per account.
- Apply Digital Advertising expertise. You will partner with clients to review any customer service issues on their end, page clicks, and other performance stats to present options to improve revenue through e-newsletters or targeted campaigns.
- Lead client satisfaction initiatives. You will build trust within your portfolio of partners, communicate regularly to elicit and measure client satisfaction, review account performance and generate a report, and solve technical or performance issues.
- Collaborate. You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the partner experience, analyze key performance indicators, and work with the broader team to implement suggestions and remove roadblocks.
Here's what you bring:
- The experience. You have proven success managing and growing business through sales or customer success, using a consultative approach. You thrive on fostering deep relationships with customers or partners and building out engagement with additional solutions.
- The interpersonal skills. Your verbal, presentation and written communication skills are exceptional. You can gain a client's trust, build strong relationships, and influence decision-makers using data and a proven sales approach. You have expertise in B2B communications, and you know how to work with any level of internal and external clients.
- The technical skills. You are comfortable learning and using new tools. You have hands-on experience with MS Office, and ideally, Salesforce. You can interpret data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform strategies to drive business growth. Being bilingual in French would be considered an asset.
Why join us
At Venngo, we believe strongly in the value of what we are doing and our capacity to make work better for everyone. And that starts internally. From access to our amazing perks to professional development to genuine respect for ideas from every single person here. We ensure that everyone's accomplishments are acknowledged out loud regularly, and we prioritize helping our people grow their careers.
We know that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking; and you are excited by the possibility of growing with our energized culture and company, take a chance and express your interest here. To learn more about how we are, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Venngo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.