Omega Pacific Insurance Solutions is looking for a personal lines account manager to join our growing agency. Omega Pacific Insurance Solutions is a full service independent insurance agency representing a variety of different insurance carriers and policies.
Assists in servicing and retaining of Personal Lines accounts. Work to ensure that client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from Clients. Candidate will also be responsible for generating new personal lines accounts in the community.
- Follow up with Carriers for receipt of endorsements
- Review and process endorsements, invoicing where necessary and updating the client file with the changes made by the endorsement
- Prepare and market renewals
- Maintain accurate information in the companies agency management system
- File set ups for both Agency and Client
- Initial Policy checks, including policy forms, policy term, policy number, premium, commission, etc.
- Maintains a courteous and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, and other business contacts
- Regularly shares knowledge and skills with others
- Other projects as needed
- Market to local Real Estate & Mortgage Compaies
- Attend local events in Community representing our company
- Cross sell accounts along with the producer
- Solicit and generate new clients for our agency in Personal Lines, Commercial and Life & Health
- Remains informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage’s, and technology
- Expected to further industry education through CE courses and industry designations
- Expected to be a strong member of the community and further personal development in volunteer opportunities
We offer a compensation package that includes Base Pay + Commission + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 3 years (Required)
- Clovis, CA 93612 (Required)
- Insurance License (Required)