Location: Seattle/Paciific Northwest
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career.
We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Learning is for everyone and we empower all knowledge seekers to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world, wherever they are in their education and professional careers.
Our mission is simple, but critical: to help our partners achieve success. We offer flexibility in higher education needs on a global scale, whether on campus, online, or hybrid.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Learning Executive who is passionate about learning and able to own relationships with instructors in Higher Education and to drive renewable revenue in digital courseware solutions.
How you will make an impact:
- Identify/qualify key targets to drive technology required adoptions.
- Conduct strong digital sales presentations of Wiley’s Education offerings to prospective customers and committees.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers (CSM) to devise training plans for new and existing adoptions and develop strategies to retain business and expand at existing accounts.
- Analyze territory data to better position solutions and digital upside.
- Develop and implement territory and business plans.
- Improve DFW rates and student outcomes in the classroom.
- Work closely with product development, product marketing and market development teams to drive innovation and inform the next iteration of digital programs.
- Integration expertise on various LMS / LTI implementations (works alongside Customer Success Manager to align to instructional goals)
Who you are:
- 2 years + Proven B2B sales experience
- Passion for Education
- Strong reporting experience using Salesforce.com required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Travel - 50%
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
Wiley is a diverse, global organization and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Seattle, WA, USA