Reporting to the Customer Success Director, and as an integral part of Questel’s Subject Matter Expert team, this technical role is responsible to support the sales process for the Intellectual Asset Management offering including pre-sale, integration, and post-sale processes.
Questel is a purpose-driven company. Our mission is to allow Innovation to be developed in an efficient, secured and sustainable way. Behind this mission, Questel considers that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a broad-based movement in business that encourages companies to take responsibility for the impact of their activities on customers, employees, communities and the environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions)
- Build sustainable relationships with customers through open and interactive communication
- Conduct interactive demonstrations and create use cases that align with the IP needs of IAM tools users at customer meetings and during onsite visits
- Attend customer meetings in support of sales representatives to present Orbit Invention and Orbit Asset software
- Prepare presentations for seminars, highlighting Questel software and positioning the Questel offering
- Understand key competitors and how our service offering can provide a superior experience to our customers
- Provide training for Orbit Invention and Orbit Aset customers
- Ensure regular reporting of field information collected during pre-sales and training activities
- Bring solutions to customers and help with the migration of customer data
- Respond to and address customer issues and concerns, providing exceptional customer support and service
- Work on special projects and other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Education and Experience: * Master’s degree in Engineering or other scientific studies required Or, any combination of education, experience and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Paralegal or Pre-Sales Engineer for an Intellectual Asset Management software company.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively to customers
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Sales Force, and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to handle heavy workload within an established time frame
- Ability to interact with clients, understand their needs, create solutions and grow revenue
- Motivation/willingness to take initiative, engage with clients and complete assignments
- Fluency in English
- Participate in a culture of responsiveness to strengthen relationships and ensure the needs and time of others are met and respected
SUPERVISION RECEIVED - Supervision is provided by the Customer Success Director
SUPERVISION EXERCISED - *No direct reports
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistently standing and/or sitting with the ability to move between offices to meet with other team members
- Travel required – able to travel to client facilities including overnight stays – up to 25% of the time
- Consistently operating a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Remembering names and details
- Maintaining confidentiality of all information that is or will be confidential and proprietary to Questel or Questel’s clients
- Verification of identity and criminal records check
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Questel is an Equal Employment Opportunity - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time