We are searching for a personable, thorough Appointment Setter to contact prospective clients via telephone and e-mail. The Appointment Setter's responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client. You should also keep a log of the numbers you have dialed each day.
To be successful as an Appointment Setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Appointment Setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
Appointment Setter Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Generating interest from prospective clients using our prospecting tech.
- Being able to answer basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of leads, including those which were not scheduled.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
Appointment Setter Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an Appointment Setter, Sales Representative, or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location