Sr. Business Analyst
Overview of Position
We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join our team. The Sr.BA will articulate the current as-is and future to-be states; and be part of the solution to get to the to-be state. The Sr BA will need to understand the current state and document specific future state requirements. The Sr. BA must also be able to conduct an assessment on current critical problems facing the business (process, technology, or other) and provide actionable plans on how to resolve. They will also be responsible for executing all activities in the requirements lifecycle.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Determine operational objectives (based on high level business strategic initiatives) by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating input & output requirements and formats (Requirements lifecycle management) to support the projects necessary to meet the 3 year multi-million dollar savings targets – Manage the creation of comprehensive and high quality requirements documents, as-is and to-be workflows for multiple high priority projects in parallel in an extremely timely manner.
- Accountable and responsible for conducting root cause analysis for existing business problems contributing to both foundational and transformation items equaling multi-million-dollar opportunities and proven benefit realization. Provide data-centric input to develop business cases to support initiatives. Engage with and influence senior leadership on recommended go-forward initiatives to meet savings targets
- Partner with Senior Project Management to provide timely and relevant status updates, including recommendations and potential mitigation options for any issues or risks, to various key business stakeholders ranging from President of Business Unit, General Managers, Senior Leadership Team, Business leads, and Project Teams (based on urgency & financial impact), in order to make more informed data-driven decisions and improve project success rates. Understand and communicate the financial & operational impacts. Support multiple and complex high priority projects that are confirmed (Need to evaluated ideas)
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues to feed into future business benefits
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 6+ years of real-world business analysis and process improvement experience,
- 3+ years of which focused specifically on large-scale transformational programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience Act as subject matter expert on.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- 3+ years’ experience of healthcare industry.
- Outsourcing/Off-shore/Intelligent Process Automation BA experience.
- Lean Management or Six Sigma certification (Black Belt, a plus).
- MBA desired but not required.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands, remote work environment.
How much should I expect to travel?
Less than 25% travel involved.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.