Orion Risk Managment, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Assistant Account Manager.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
As a full-service industry expert, Orion offers a broad range of insurance coverage in property-casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, and captive solutions. In addition, we offer value-added services that elevate us above the ordinary brokerage firm. Specialty services include claims management, self-insured implementation plans, loss portfolio transfers, as well as programs specific within key industries such as construction, manufacturing, and wholesalers. We take pride in our client advocacy and ability to provide unique methods for our clients to minimize their costs. Orion is licensed nationwide and provides service to our clients from three Southern California locations. For more information, please visit: https://www.orionrisk.com/
- Respond to employee and client requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Set up client marketing files according to agency procedures and timeframes.
- Add and maintain client files on the computer.
- Process policies, endorsements, and requests according to agency procedures and timeframes.
- Issue certificates of insurance, insurance applications, identification cards, etc.
- Compose letters to clients and insurance carriers according to form letters in data porter.
- Contact clients and/or insurance carriers for information or to perform service as needed.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as determined by Supervisors/Management.
- Attend and pass CIC courses with the goal of obtaining the CIC designation in a reasonable time frame.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of one-year prior experience as an assistant in an insurance agency.
- Ability to complete relevant insurance education (i.e. – CISR, INS 21, etc.).
- XX Certifications & Licensure or obtained within the first 6 months of employment.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.