At Quantcast, the Technical Client Services team seeks to bridge the commercial needs to product and engineering through solution oriented account level technical support. We address the technical and operational needs of our Advertise customers, for a variety products, working towards resolution with analytical recommendations for business questions presented by our customers. We handle account challenges while maintaining the highest level of accountability against defined goals to response and resolution, while striving for customer happiness in all interactions with our customer.
- Proactively monitor campaign performance to ensure the book of business is healthy had opportunity to scale.
- Investigate campaign related concerns including: Campaign under-deliveries, poor performance, data discrepancies (impression, click, conversion, etc.), issues related to fraud and brand safety, site tag implementation and creative issues, and integrations with various third party systems.
- Provide technical insight and support for complex site tag setup, goal recommendations, performance / delivery / viewability trade-offs, modeling recommendations and standard methodologies, creative setup, and campaign setup recommendations.
- Act as a pivotal resource for platform support for both internal and external customers, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues they may encounter.
- Respond to and/or amplify issues in a timely manner, communicating effectively between our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, consistently striving for a satisfactory resolution.
- Provide excellent customer support through internal and external client communication channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of Quantcast product offerings and help customers align the right products to achieve their goals.
- 4+ years of experience in online advertising and in a client facing role supporting a technology platform
- Advanced understanding and shown familiarity with troubleshooting Ad-Servers / Integrations and Tag Implemented platforms. Similarly, working with languages such as JS / HTML.
- Basic understanding of foundational statistical concepts such as Mean, Median etc.
- Run and Modify SQL to be able to pull the data needed in order to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize, communicate effectively and work in a dynamic environment. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- BA/BS degree qualification
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration three days a week. Employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. Additionally, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., vaccination guidelines are dependent on location.