Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
- Works directly with clients to manage complex technical projects to ensure successful completion according to contractual compliance and client expectations.
- Gathers client requirements, defines business and functional requirements, assesses requirements against technical aspects of system, and submits all technical and operational project requests necessary to support client initiatives
- Coordinates activities necessary to resolve significant client issues
- Manages and drives change control activities including documenting all changes made to a client’s system, ensuring that up-time is not negatively impacted and that testing and quality assurance steps are taken before delivery to the client
- Documents client’s workflow as part of implementation project
- Communicates recurring project status and support activities to key external and internal stakeholders
General and technical support:
- Acts as escalation resource for product/platform specific issues and for client services team; triages issues and engages appropriate support within resources to resolve them.
- Works directly with clients to resolve technical issues. Analyzes customer systems, troubleshoots technical problems, recommends solutions, and coordinates fixes.
- Runs client batches as required
- Coordinates scheduling and communication of data updates and other technical and security maintenance
- Supports company initiatives to mitigate version sprawl by proactively upgrading and maintaining clients on current versions of CoreLogic products
Product subject matter expertise:
- Acts as SME (subject matter expert) for service offerings/feature configurations consulting with and guiding clients and team members
- Maintains deep knowledge of assigned CoreLogic products and services
- Gathers client feedback on product enhancements and brings back to the organization for roadmap development
Department/Industry expert and Lead duties:
- Assumes role as primary contact for key clients requiring advanced product expertise
- Advises team members and provides direction with escalated issues
- Works to influence parties within and outside of the functional unit regarding best practices, policies, and systems
- Provides coaching and training to new and existing team members. May assume back up responsibilities for department manager in his/her absence.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related discipline. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Typically requires 2-4 years of directly related experience
- Experience serving as a key client point of contact, including the proven ability to effectively manage the priorities and drive the work of a matrixed team of sales, product, technology, and implementation professionals. This will include proven success in an account management or similar function, supporting mid- to large-size client accounts and effectively managing the relationships and expectations of individuals at all levels from end-user to executive.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven effective communicator including strong written/verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Data and business analysis
- Experience in the Insurance and Spatial space is a plus
- Knowledge in Insurance Underwriting is a plus
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.