- Prospecting for and selling to new clients
- Introduce, demonstrate, and sell SolidWorks software and all other Hawk Ridge System’s software products.
- Follow up on any leads for new business from SolidWorks and Hawk Ridge Marketing Campaigns
- Achieve a minimum of 25 contacts with decision makers per day.
- Attain 1,000+ dial outs per month (~50/day)
- Generate 950k in annual revenue
- Close a minimum of 5 SolidWorks licenses per month
- Produce a minimum of 20 quoted opportunities per month
- Conduct a minimum of 5 demos a month: 2 Design software, 1 Analysis Software, 1 Data Management Software, 1 Manufacturing Software
- Prepare quotations and negotiate pricing (as needed)
- Processing orders (sales you generate) with order management to include: Conversion of quote to a Sales Order, Processing of Customer P.O., Acquiring SWX Corporation discount approval and deal registration,
- Communicate clearly with sales manager and product sales managers as needed to ensure sales activities are efficient and understood.
- Build and maintain good relationships with SolidWorks representatives
- Keep accurate, detailed and complete notes of all activities associated with account on the record in NetSuite
- Provide required reports and subsequent clarifications and details to management (weekly forecast & EOM Summary)
- Master NetSuite(CRM) for optimal utilization and efficacy to include: identifying accounts eligible for you to work on, creating quotes and lists for target sales activities, processing orders and account changes, daily completion of leads and KPIs, maintaining an up to date and accurate calendar to ensure account intelligence and objectives.
- Master utilization of VAR Portal
- Excellent and effective time management.
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks as assigned without regular follow up by management
- Ability to stay focused and professional while solving complex problems with customers or managing internal customers and issues
- Ability to contribute to the direction of the team, support your colleagues, and execute on action items
The requirements listed below are representative of the training, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with legally protected disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional communication skills
- Previous research experience
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Self motivated
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to completely understand all our products and articulate where and how they resonate in different industries and verticals.
- Ability to speak clearly with various audiences
- Ability to use a computer and other communication devices
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and manage tasks
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 or more years of technical sales experience in a business-to-business environment. Other types of sales experience may be considered.
Hawk Ridge Systems is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Hawk Ridge Systems prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Hawk Ridge Systems conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)