Join Silfab Solar in our mission to reduce carbon emissions and improve access to clean energy!
Working with Silfab Solar means working with the largest automated solar manufacture in North America. We are an international leader in the production of ultra-high efficiency solar modules, leveraging over 40 years of solar experience in development, manufacturing, distribution, and innovation.
As Silfab continues to grow as a leader in the US residential and small commercial PV module market, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to develop and nurture long-term, trusting relationships with prospective and existing Silfab customers. The RSM’s role is to actively seek new sales opportunities, strengthen relationships by providing exceptional service and integrity with existing and new clients and act as Silfab’s industry expert for a given geographic area.
We are looking to add a Regional Sales Manager – Midwest / Northwest to our team!
We are pleased to offer employment in the clean energy industry with a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Tuition Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, characterize, and close sales opportunities according to regional scope and company strategies. Sales responsibilities will require high volume prospecting through phone, email and face to face meetings
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer accounts within given regional scope
- Develop and maintain relationships with Silfab distribution partner sales teams
- Act as Silfab’s resident expert on all matters of policy, industry and competitor trends as they relate to the selected regional scope
- Maintain and track detailed customer metrics through Silfab CRM
- Prepare and present customer, market and competitor reports to various internal stakeholders
- Visit customer locations as well as advise and participate in industry trade shows, events, and associations to maximize exposure of Silfab and customer relations
- Assist with the development and maintenance of bottoms up and top-down sales forecasts to reach company growth targets
- Gather and summarize pertinent product road map needs to collaborate with product management team initiatives
- Represent and exemplify the Silfab brand and values
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience in high paced regional outside sales role preferably with a manufactured product
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, manage and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft CRM etc.) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong technical aptitude to act as trusted advisor to prospective and existing customers
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced rapid growth environment
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – a get on the phone and solve the problem attitude
- Previous PV industry experience a considerable advantage
- Noise Exposure: Elevated levels: 75% of time
- Repetitive Motions: 100% of time
- Standing: 15% of time
- Sitting: 75% of time
- Walking: 10% of time
- Lifting: 10% of time
- Outdoor Exposure: >10% of time
Our team works in a state-of-the-art facility with safe, healthy, clean, and climate-controlled conditions. Employment is contingent upon passing a post-offer drug screen (illegal substances) and background check.
Silfab Solar is actively shaping sustainable solutions for a better future. We are adding evolving technology of the next generation of solar products to our dedicated team of 300+ members.
To review all open positions or fill out an Employment Application, please visit http://www.silfabsolar.com/job-opportunities/