We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You're a dynamic, high-performing, detail oriented creative and strategic thinker. You admire efficiency and quality creative equally: you get your kicks advocating for good ideas while keeping things running like clockwork. You’re a champion for great work, the people who do that work, and the beautiful alignment of Big Ideas. You’re the Account Executive we’ve been looking for and we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As an Account Executive at Madwell, you’ll work closely with project management and account management, to ensure all creative and production is delivered on time and on budget. You will be responsible for driving day-to-day projects through the agency system and ensure projects work through the appropriate internal channels. You’ll work closely with your manager, clients and internal teams to help bring ideas to life.
- Ensure the account is organized and efficient
- Partner on creative execution
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and internal teams
- Effectively lead internal meetings
- Maintain all client inputs, creative output and reporting organized
- Manage timelines with internal and external agency teams and clients, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Oversee administrative tasks, such as client meeting coordination, note taking, meeting recaps and next steps, budget tracking
- Understand agency and client vision and goals
- Balancing project budgets on both the macro project level and the nitty gritty details
- Manage and maintain an ongoing status document of all client jobs and projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tried and tested account management skills
- A can-do attitude that will contribute to team and office morale
- Ability to establish, manage, and maintain strong relationships, both with clients and in-house teams
- Naturally inclined toward leadership with the ability to work in a self-directed capacity
- Attention to detail, with strong organization and time management skills
- Experience working with integrated creative, production, social media, and media buying teams
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge Parental Leave
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Where You’ve Been
- 2-4 years experience in account management in a creative agency setting
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time