The 1031 RE Investment Sales Representative, or Salesperson, actively seeks new client relationships to sell assets that are 1031 and IRA eligible and services to investors. Their main duties include locating new sales opportunities through cold calling, attending trade shows, building mailing lists, negotiating sales terms, and presenting sales information.
Inside Sales Representatives work in either an office environment or a retail setting selling products to customers. Responsible for gaining new leads and converting them into ongoing investors by building lasting connections and relationships with them. We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives that will research potential investors to make customized sales pitches and demonstrate how the investor would benefit from purchasing their product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a book of business to enable smaller investors and c-suite to indirectly own interests in institutional-grade properties
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Communication: Both strong listening and communication skills are crucial as an Inside Sales Representative. Sales representatives need to know when to talk and when to listen. Representatives will also learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
- Mathematical: Advanced mathematical skills can be useful in an Inside Sales Representative position. Salespersons will often have to calculate percentages, sales prices, and discounts quickly and accurately.
- Teamwork: Many sales representatives work in a teamwork environment. They may have to interact with operations, marketing, or other sales team members to meet sales goals. Interpersonal and teamwork skills will assist the sales representative in effectively working in a team environment.
- Persuasion: Skills in persuasion and influencing can assist an Inside Sales Representative in closing a sale. Salespersons will learn to build relationships, develop trust, and learn when to persuade.