Wana Brands is the #1 edibles company in North America with operations in 11 states and Canada, and now expanding to Massachusetts. Wana is currently hiring a Territory Sales Representative to help promote Wana Brands by managing a sales territory in Massachusetts. The role will cover a specific territory for sales as well as developing and executing sales support and marketing strategies and meeting quarterly goals.
Previous cannabis industry experience and sales management experience is preferred. Must also be able to pass a comprehensive background check as mandated by the Cannabis Control Commission.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of infused cannabis products
- Manage sales territory
- Achieve quarterly goals
- Utilize business analytics software to communicate or present information for business strategy decision making, and monitoring sales goals
- Mange CRM software
- Cultivate high level relationships (owners and other key people) in dispensaries
- Manage sales side of new product launches
- Resolve escalated customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Mange brand ambassador activities
- Passion for Wana Brands and knowledge of the industry
- Strong ability to model and train teams on consultative selling methods.
- Persuasive sales ability, including ability to effectively position Wana products against competitors
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with internal and external partners, maintaining them over time.
- Clearly communicate information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Persistence and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to build relationships and rapport
- Flexible schedule and ability to work some weekends and evenings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee must have own transportation and be able to travel locally, as well as occasional overnights. Must be able to load, carry, and setup marketing and sales materials.
Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly works normal business hours, Monday – Friday. Some weekend and night work will be expected.
Travel includes both local and out-of-the-area travel with some overnight travel expected. Travel is up to 50% of work time.
- Health, vision, dental insurance offered to all full-time employees
- Life Insurance
- PTO and holiday pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance discount
- Two days of volunteer PTO
Wana Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.