CSNRI is seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative based in our Riviera Beach, Florida location. Candidate will work closely with both external and internal customers including sales, training, engineering and operations teams.
If you are a detail-oriented people-person who enjoys a great professional challenge in a dynamic manufacturing organization, READ ON!
With our corporate office in Houston, TX and manufacturing facilities in Riviera Beach FL, Houston TX and Centennial CO, we are the leader in the development and manufacture of composites used to repair piping within the oil and gas industry. With our continued growth, we are seeking an intermediate level Customer Service Coordinator to support our domestic sales team and clients.
You will work closely with Sales, Technical Support and Operations teams to advance our clients through our various processes. Direct customer interaction is frequently required, and you will be responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer experience. Whether directing customers to another CSNRI contact or providing updates regarding the status of their order, this position plays a critical role in ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
Process RFQ, quotes and fulfill PO requests.
- Specific duties include receiving queries and calls from customers, providing quick turnaround of quotations, understanding and interpreting issues, troubleshooting, following up internally and providing customer updates.
- Basic working understanding of CSNRI products, and their intended usage, is required.
- Execute all steps of the critically important order fulfillment process including processing, coordinating and prioritizing orders, communicating any availability issues and/or limitations to fellow associates and/or customers so the best possible service is maintained while realistic expectations are set.
What you need to be considered:
Ability and desire to provide outstanding customer service, to both internal and external customers.
- Follow through on responsibilities; recover quickly from revisions, updates and rush requests leaving the customer satisfied.
- Think outside the box; search for innovative solutions.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime, as required.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED
- Fluent English with strong written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of units of measurement and basic arithmetic skills.
Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software are required.
- Most importantly, you must demonstrate the ability and desire to achieve results, despite a heavy workload and competing demands, without compromising quality.
- You must have a bold personality, thick skin and thrive in a fast-paced, technical environment.
If you are seeking a rewarding career with a company who encourages a healthy work / life balance, offers excellent benefits and you possess a passion to succeed APPLY TODAY!!!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- One location