- Reach – Microsoft’s resources and scale empowers employees to utilize their skills for lasting impact.
- Freedom –Microsoft values every individual’s talent and skillset and provides the freedom to explore and enhance them.
- Inspiration – Inspiration can be found through our Microsoft 365 products and how they can improve our customers’ lives.
The Subsidiary Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is accountable for the subsidiary revenue, scorecard, and market share for Endpoint products in the Subsidiary. The PMM is required to have a strong understanding of their product set, specifically at the 200 level, and a deep understanding of customer solutions and strategies. This role is seen as the voice of the products they represent within the subsidiary as well as the leader and the spokesperson for their product set. In addition, they must be able to articulate the local competitive landscape and develop local compete strategies and product differentiation by leveraging corporate and local research, partner insights and customer feedback. The PMM is responsible for leveraging customer needs, competitive knowledge and product expertise to develop local strategy and drive the relevant business and marketing planning.
Marketing Planning and Program/Campaign Execution (30%)
- Responsible for leading & orchestrating marketing plans supporting Endpoint, inclusive of Endpoint Manager, Intune, Windows 11 and Windows 365.
- Actively engage cross Segments and cross Subsidiary in the One Microsoft orchestration (rationalized audience touches, coordinated offers, integrated marketing calendar, etc.).
- Strategically plan and execute key Endpoint moments and feature releases with guidance from Corp and track/report with standardized marketing tools, KPIs, and budget discipline.
- Create marketing plans and campaign investment decisions, including targeting, for product marketing-owned campaigns and activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritize investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities.
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to Corporate on product marketing and campaign execution in subsidiary.
Product Evangelism (30%)
- Maintain a level 200 product knowledge of Windows 10/11, Endpoint Manager, Intune, and Windows 365 and evangelize the product internally and externally to enthusiasts, and influencers.
- Adjust differentiated value proposition and create compelling, localized product Bill of Materials (BOM) (To-Customer and To/thru-Partner), and integrate with all subsidiary marketing activities.
- Drive seller usage of tools and programs to bring high value scenarios to life.
- Develop local customer evidence partnering with field and partners.
- Leverage understanding of your local market to continue to reflect Microsoft as a leader in Unified Endpoint Management and Security.
- Combine Endpoint Management, & Windows specific product knowledge across workloads to execute targeted, localized GTM activities and orchestration with your local sales organization to accelerate workload adoption and usage that supports modern management and Zero Trust.
- Own and drive leading indicators and scorecard metric related to the Rhythm of the Business (ROB) and Correction of Errors (COE).
- Develop local business management strategy - partner with segment to interpret market opportunity/risk and build appropriate Go-To-Market/COE.
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of Endpoint Management, Windows 11 & Windows 365, qualify inhibitors, with recommendations, to escalate.
- Participate in preparation for Quarterly review meeting and other corp meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in quarterly connection meetings with Corp to support the local BG Lead.
Endpoint Management Usage (20%)
- Focused on supporting our customers with adopting zero trust & deploying modern management with Endpoint Manager.
- Drive connections between specialty teams, FT and customer success teams in local ROBs, ensuring each segment runs effectively and surface help needed from FT to land critical deals.
- Drive readiness ensuing clarity of R&Rs between field roles, partners and FastTrack.
- Develop the local strategy & deliver marketing campaigns and programs to support customers with deployment & usage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product or equivalent product
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Endpoint Management, and SaaS products is beneficial.
- Experience successfully working collaboratively across teams with differing functions.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.