About vCORE Technology Partners
vCORE Technology Partners builds customized IT solutions for more than 150 companies across the U.S. and Canada. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., vCORE was launched in 2010 and has since enjoyed industry-leading growth.
Our team includes proven experts in IT solutions, including networking, cloud automation, modern infrastructure, data protection, security, and proactive managed services. Clients include multibillion-dollar media companies, major healthcare providers, technology giants, data centers, and others.
Simplicity Delivered. Always On.
We seek a temporary Sales Operations Assistant to provide sales support and order management for Account Executives and to own all relevant processes related to bookings and shipments for a specific region. The Sales Operations Assistant will be responsible for reviewing sales orders for accuracy, creating purchase orders promptly, and fulfilling all items.
What Youll Do
- Acts as a liaison between customers and sales to support order processing through PO processing, shipment planning and management, and customer invoicing.
- Review orders for accuracy, including shipping address, PO, shipping account information, price, etc.
- Ensure PO and vCOREs last Proposal match and initiate corrective actions when applicable.
- Create and maintain all relevant order data in ERP Platform (NetSuite).
- Manage communication with Sales. Acknowledge order and inform involved parties on shipment planning.
- Manage day-to-day escalations within the team and/or received from Sales.
- Act as liaison with Accounts Receivable to determine billing issues and deliver resolution with the team, ensure credit notes are validated and correctly processed, ensure the team maintains records regarding customer returns, deliveries, changes, pricing, and return credit problems, etc.
- Act as back-up for other sales operations team members.
What Youll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Service-oriented and responsive, comfortable dealing with time-sensitive requests and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail, particularly around contracts/agreements and clerical responsibilities
- Strong time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders effectively, often against hard deadlines
- Operates with high self-accountability; thinks critically, takes the initiative to identify solutions and resources proactively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Benefits: As this is a temporary position, this role will not be eligible for benefits or paid leave outside of state and/or local mandated paid leave.
Diversity Statement: At vCORE Technology Partners, we recognize and appreciate the value that comes from having employees with diverse backgrounds, points of view, and life experiences. Respect for diversity is an integral part of our culture and a critical component in our strategy to deliver the best customer experiences.
It is the policy of vCORE Technology Partners to encourage diversity and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee because of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status concerning public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local. In addition, vCORE Technology Partners will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Employee assistance program
- Monday to Friday
- What is your desired hourly rate?
- Do you require visa sponsorship for this opportunity?
- sales operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- reviewing orders for accuracy: 1 year (Preferred)
- enterprise resource planning platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location