At Avondale Toyota we endeavor to change the automotive industry by providing an authentic, healthy and world-class experience for our customers and our employees through passionate and disciplined application of our One Price, One Person ® philosophy. The Sales Manager efficiently accomplishes maximum production, while building a loyal clientele, maintaining exceptional employee relationships, and achieving sales objectives.
- Provide a world class experience for your customers, colleagues, and employees
- Adhere at all times to the One Price, One Person ® philosophy
- Execute all duties in a manner consistent with our values: high-character, engaged, team-player
- Relentlessly strive to improve your sales and finance closing ratios through constant self-improvement
- Adhere to Avondale Toyota’s 12 step process, while continuously building further mastery on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain positive and amiable working relationships with colleagues.
- Continuous learning of Toyota model lines, Financial products, and monthly factory incentives.
- Maintain a superior level of competency with computer software tools
- Exhibit proficiency in deal printing, document preparation, and signing.
- Provide the Finance Department the ability to fund all contracts efficiently as a result of defect-free execution
- Establish and maintain lifelong relationships with all customers, sold or non-sold.
- Responsible for follow-up with 100% of customer contacts
- Ensure vehicles are defect-free prior to active delivery and the customer understands all features, warranties, and paperwork.
- Prior to delivery, schedule all customers’ first service appointment, as well as make a Service introduction to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available at our dealership.
- Attend all mandatory Factory and Instore Trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge:
- A positive attitude, high level of engagement, sense of urgency, process discipline and customer centricity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills to effectively work with employees, colleagues, vendors, and factory personnel.
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Stamina: job requires long, busy days working on your feet