Company:US2160 Sysco Guest Supply, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Employment Type:Full Time
Travel Percentage:Up to 50%
Who we are
At Manchester Mills, we believe in the power of life’s little comforts – delivering uniquely exceptional experiences through uncompromising quality and a relentless passion for innovation. As one of the world’s leading textile producers, we are committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of our customers, while making responsible choices to shrink our ecological footprint and protect the health of our customers and team members.
About Guest Worldwide
Guest Worldwide, a Sysco company, is a leading global manufacturer and distributor to the Travel and Leisure industry, providing hospitality products for more than 40 years to over 25,000 well-known hotel chains and independent properties in over 100 countries. Recently achieving 1 billion dollars in annual revenue, Guest Worldwide has grown its business by over 200% in the last 7 years. Manufacturing, distribution, and purchasing resources are strategically located in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, ensuring superior product selection and availability, as well as quick and efficient response to meet virtually every need.
Guest Worldwide is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Sysco. Sysco is a 50-billion-dollar industry leading global food and beverage distribution company, employing hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide and home to the 13th largest sales organization in the world. For more information, visit www.guestworldwide.com.
This position is primarily focused on generating revenue from the acquisition of new accounts within the Healthcare Textile Category. Sales targets are determined by a set of criteria established and assigned by sales management. The utilization of strategic and diligent prospecting along with disciplined planning, excellent relationship building and closing skills are essential to developing a successful pipeline of new account revenue.
This position will be located in the sales region supported by the role and will include travel within your assigned territory and to trade shows (as needed). Territory includes prospective accounts in multiple states in a defined geographic region.
This position will work remotely.
- New business acquisition in support of Manchester Mills.
- Consistently generate revenue from new accounts within the Healthcare Market segment to meet or exceed the sales target determined for the territory.
- Development of an overall territory plan and strategy that identifies the customers and products needed to deliver sales targets by leveraging distributor relationships.
- Build strong relationships across a variety of customer organization levels and functions at target location properties (Senior Leadership, Housekeeping, Procurement).
- Gathers relevant information about prospects to be used in the selling process.
- Leveraging the strength of brands, innovations and product features/benefits.
- Prospect and hunt independently for new business opportunities.
- With support from sales leadership, manage more complex selling situations, including determining the relevant stakeholders within a customer.
- Prepare textile product presentations.
- Participate in regional and district meetings as the manufacturer sales rep supporting healthcare distribution and GPO partners.
- Join distributor representatives for customer sales presentations regarding new textile business.
- Participate as needed at Trade Shows as the manufacturer sales rep.
- Uses a CRM system to promptly and accurately document sales activities.
- Provide industry/regional competitive insights and strategic feedback to the organization.
- Responsible for margin and category management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Sales, Marketing
- Minimum of three to four years of successful sales experience.
- One to two years of sales experience with a focus on New Business Development/New Account Acquisition including both inside and outside sales.
- Healthcare Industry and/or Textile Experience required.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Distribution a plus.
- Professional, polished telephone presence and face-to-face demeanor. Exceptional verbal and written communication, negotiation and active listening skills.
- Ability to ask meaningful questions to help identify and solve customer needs.
- Professionally persistent with great follow up. Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and retain information on a large portfolio of products and brands.
- Strong proficiency with basic computer hardware and software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM).
- Strong Analytical skills around multiple data systems.
- Self-motivated and enjoys working independently while ability to collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams in various locations.
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OURASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.