Deloitte is currently seeking candidates for our Channel Sales Manager (CSM) national role focused on UiPath. CSMs will have strong project management skills, attention to detail, outstanding oral, written and communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a matrixed organization.
The CSMs are members of Deloitte's AI & Data Ops consulting portfolio and our Intelligent Automation UiPath market offering. CSMs, working closely with our Intelligent Automation Principals/Managing Directors (PPMD), focus on securing relationships with the UiPath Vendor Sales teams (and Alliance teams) to uncover opportunities, develop territory sales strategies, and act as an advisor to pursuit teams throughout the sales process.
Work You will Do:
The CSM will act as the main point of contact for the UiPath software vendor sales team in the United States. The CSM will focus on the vendor relationship with Account Executives, Regional Directors, and Vice Presidents. The CSM will co-facilitate meetings, quarterly business reviews, maintain the UiPath service line pipeline for the region, plan for and coordinate key client events. The role involves:
- Creating awareness of Deloitte's UiPath capabilities with UiPath software vendor sales teams
- Utilizing these relationships to uncover new implementation sales opportunities in the region
- Partnering with the UiPath Sales Executives to develop sales opportunities for the overall UiPath ecosystem across the Firm
- Assisting with business development activities by connecting the appropriate Deloitte Intelligent Automation PPMD team with the appropriate software vendor sales team for accounts
- Leading UiPath opportunity management process, including creating and updating relationship management system entries, reporting and maintenance
- Leading the alliance planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among alliance leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs
- Collaborating with marketing teams to:
- Propose ideas for alliance team to connect with clients, including customization of Deloitte eminence materials and distribution of relevant thought-leadership to key stakeholders
- Identify brand differentiators at the client and create client-specific marketing materials
- Supporting the alliance team in collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials (qualifications, proposals, etc.)
- Establishing internal firm contacts with other CSMs to support sales cycles
- Providing recommendations to UiPath and Intelligent Automation leadership related to alliance management and infrastructure
- Understanding of RPA, AI and various automation technology ecosystems with a specific understanding of UiPath preferred
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with vendor team.
- Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated success performing in a large matrixed organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to act autonomously, self-starter
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.