IFS is looking for a customer service representative to join our team in our corporate office. This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage inbound customer communications - Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues. Taking orders over the phone, heavy data entry and provide support to Sales Representatives.
- Consult on customer success - Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM - Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- 3 years experience
- Food Service Distribution Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish
Individual FoodService has extensive experience providing service to every type of food service industry. IFS, located in Bell, has over 90 years of experience providing quality goods to clients large and small. In operation since 1926, IFS is Southern California's premier distributor of food, paper, plastic, packaging, janitorial, and smallwares products.
IFS competitive benefits will include, among others, the following: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/401k Savings Plan/Holiday Pay/Vacation & Sick Hours
EEOC: Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender ,pregnancy, mental or physical disability, medical condition, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location