Based in Montreal, Quebec, and reporting to The North Face Sr Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will manage all accounts based in that region and will be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships with the accounts and to execute Go-to-Market strategies, focusing on driving key growth with key accounts throughout the region. This individual must have proven sales experience and strong relationships with key accounts in the province of Quebec.
- Responsible of all sales related activities (i.e. product viewings and marketing follow up) associated with the Quebec accounts.
- Meet or exceed qualitative and quantitative sales targets in bookings and repeats with Quebec accounts
- Establish and execute multi-seasonal “Go to Market” strategies in all channels and product categories related to Key accounts.
- Provide accurate feedback and forecasts on product needs for territory
- Build and maintain relationships with buyers and analysts
- Ensure showroom is organized and prepared for all meetings and sales presentations
- Work with Head Office marketing team to build marketing plans and execute in season with Quebec accounts
- Provide analysis on all sell through data to look for opportunities and remain proactive
- Develop training programs for selected accounts
- Store visits and coordinate flow in all locations.
Years of Related Professional Experience:
5+ proven track record of sales management and key dealer relationships in the province of Quebec
Bachelor’s in Sales or Business or other relevant field
Languages: English / French
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to communicate information formally and informally
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to identify, resolve problems and make strategic decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work with and inspire a broad range of individuals to work toward a common goal.
- Strong understanding of merchandising, trends and sales.
- Must have a proven track record in implementing processes and executing.
- Strong analysis skills required to plan business and report business trends.
- PC Skills -Strong knowledge of Excel and management of e-mails