Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :15 - 25%
- Responsible for new account development within an established geographic territory
- Close business with new merchants who accept card-not-present credit card payments
- As an expert in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Identify new merchant targets and key contact people within those merchants, loading into Salesforce.com
- Consistently achieve quota and proactively manage territory to maintain appropriate mix of prospects at various stages of the sales cycle
- Sell to C-level executives within target segments
- As an ideal candidate you will have established relationships and knowledge of the payments and eCommerce segment
- Must have 5+ years’ experience selling to financial decision makers in transaction-oriented companies (CFO, Controller, Finance Manager, Director of Finance)
- You will have proven ability to sell business technology solutions to large companies ($250M+ annual sales)
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance team
- Deep knowledge of merchant/payment processing in eCommerce
- Knowledge of international payments
- Proven ability to exceed $1M+ quota
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.