Job ID: 301600
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
Looking to immediately hire a top-notch FP&A professional with above average analytical skills and the leadership dexterity capable of harnessing our ambitious growth trajectory. This position will report to Finance under the FP&A Director, and dotted line to Regional President, International Operations and SVP US Operations. Your background will be studded with success operating in a fast-paced, results-driven global environment where your well-honed critical thinking skills have influenced decision makers swayed by a combined talent for persuasive communication skills, crisp presentation style and logical reasoning. This role will be empowered to proactively collaborate with functional leadership and set goals delivering a future state vision of FP&A excellence paved with actionable plans that mitigate risks while levering the opportunities revealed in your well-structured analysis to secure desired outcomes. To do this successfully, the right candidate will be an ambitious self-starter comfortable juggling ambiguity; dives deep into data to find the root cause of problems, creates proposals that seize business opportunities, is meticulous and has the ability to energize cross-functional teams into action.
Key Definitions of Success
Champions world-class KPI tracking system and development of cadence around monthly, quarterly, and annual KRA’s
- Manages the enhancement of a robust financial modeling system supporting revenue growth targets, elimination of waste, and optimization of cost structure to hit EBITDA & RONA goals
- Conducts flux analysis understanding not only “what”, but also “why” and “what’s the fix” related to month-end close, partnering with teams to develop RCAs’ that support driving profitable growth.
- Develops and implements the vision, strategy, and financial reporting systems tracking each Line of Business and Service Center P&L accountability and incentivization.
- Challenges existing processes, systems, reports, data analysis, and outputs to implement necessary changes towards incremental creation of a best in class FP&A organization
- Develops the Sales and Margin BI reporting environment in collaboration with the IT, Sales Operations, and Accounting to deliver meaningful insights supporting growth objectives
- Proactively partners with the broader organization to drive standardization and continuous improvement of processes across the entire business spectrum focusing on cost reduction, revenue generation, and streamlining operations
- Provides detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results. Facilitates monthly reviews of actual spend with service center GM’s and charts course correction as directed by RVPs
- Apply advanced modeling tools, metrics, benchmarking and planning techniques to drive multi-departmental process improvements through sharing best practices
- Must be comfortable performing complex analyses and able to articulate the results/findings in terms tailored to the audience
- Adept at Capital Planning, Capital Expense tracking, and Long-Range Headcount planning to help SVP’s drive regional growth
Baccalaureate Degree in Accounting, Economics or Math/Stat disciplines. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 Years’ dedicated FP&A experience in large matrixed organizations
- Distribution, & Supply Chain (>$500MM) background. No Gov’t or Non-profit in the mix
- SAP (S4/HANA), ORACLE (SmartView, Essbase), HFM, COGNOS, Tableaux or Other BI Applications
- Proven capability to design, build and manage financial models solving complex problems
- Self-motivated individual contributor. Embracing a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment punctuated with tight deadlines should be your MO
- Must be very detail-oriented and have good follow through on tracking results
- Comfortable developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management
What CRH Americas Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.