Pali Retreat grew over 30% last year and we are expanding quickly, and we are looking for candidates with proven professional sales experience with a preference in hospitality group sales.
This full-time, position requires a detail-oriented, organized professional to interact with our conference & retreat prospects and customers. Sales Rep builds a book of business leading to high customer satisfaction, purchase / booking, and renewal. Role will be evaluated on sales quota attainment.
- Engage with prospects and customers to craft a retreat experience to meet their goals and objectives. Proposals will cover accommodations, dining and activities for the dates they require based on availability. Answer questions, allay concerns, educate on the benefits of our facility for their retreat needs.
- Sales outreach, cold calling and emailing
- Represent Pali Retreat and Pali Mountain with confidence, warmth, and professionalism in all channels: phone, chat, site tours, tradeshows, in-person meetings, etc.
- Negotiate the sale of Retreats based on approved pricing, and additional products including activities, amenities, meeting space, add on options, merchandise, etc.
- Manage contacts through the CRM system (currently Salesforce)
- Analyze data for opportunities to increase sales and work toward maximum occupancy
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to sell what can be executed and to clearly define customer needs for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage payments for all customers based on payment options available and which may change from time to time
- Responsible for revenue aligned with sales quota goals
- Nurture prospect and customer issues which may necessitate accommodations on an individual customer basis
- Identify and attend trade shows, networking events, client locations to support customer acquisition
- Collaborate with the marketing department to brainstorm positioning and marketing efforts to drive demand
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Sales and customer service background
- Hotel or Conference Sales a definite plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize customers' needs
- Independent worker
- Analytical skills; financial acumen
- Organizational skills
- Outgoing / nurturing, enjoys working with the public
- Proficient with Excel and Word
About Pali Mountain:Nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains between Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear, our 250-acre mountain facility is conveniently located in Running Springs, CA, only 90 minutes from Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties. Pali is home to: Pali Adventures overnight sleep away camp, Pali Institute Outdoor Education program and Pali Retreat, a mountain retreat and conference center.
Benefits include: Medical, dental, life insurance, paid sick days, vacation days, and holidays. Must pass a drug and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation:Base rate plus commission for an excellent compensation package
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- One location
- Monday to Friday