We are currently seeking an Security Assistant Account Manager . This position will oversee a high-end retail lifestyle center. Our officers and managers are the foundation of success at MaxSent. They are responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect.
Offering the full spectrum of professional security services - MaxSent delivers "Exceptional Without Exception" service - and we want you to be our next team member!
Essential Functions: Reporting to the Security Director, the Assistant Manager assumes responsibility for the security program at the mall in conjunction with the property manager. The Assistant Manager may be asked to perform a variety of duties at the facility where they are assigned including:
- Scheduling, deployment, supervision, training and discipline of Security Officers.
- Assisting with the screening and hiring of new Officers.
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances verbally and in writing.
- Handle security issues and emergency situations according to MaxSent protocol.
- Understand site-specific operations including manuals and post orders.
- Greet guests and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
- Ability to operate all life safety systems in all types of structures.
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees.
- Remain flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to different situations.
- Patrol the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
- Answer phones, greet guests and employees
- Monitor closed circuit television systems and alarms.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Four years of previous security, military, or law enforcement experience.
- Three years of proven experience as a security manager working in a high-rise office building environment.
- Must possess an Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Must possess a current and valid U.S. Driver's License.
- Must possess a current and valid DCJS.
- Proficiency in managing hourly payroll and scheduling.
- Advanced MS knowledge and experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle emergency situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- CPR Certified a plus
MAXSENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT.
Job Type: Full-time